Your current job.

RiddingsRam

18 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Professional student layabout who does some work in a restaurant and is lined up to do some extra work on hit BBC daytime show Doctors.

I'd have FTFY but the swear filter wouldn't like it.

Sounds interesting though.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I'm a Gimp 

a physically disabled person, esp one who is lame

(slang) a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains

Oo-er  which one are you?

I'm a PDA Admin soon to be some kind of I.T. role which more suits me. Left cleaning for more money now earn less then I did cleaning!

I look after the tablets and PDA's which the gangs use to record there work when they rip the ground up and lay new mains. I've made a presentation and work packs which I also have to train them with. All fun and games! Would love a hands on I.T job!

I was swept into a quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, I found myself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield.

1 minute ago, Bilbo said:

I was swept into a quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, I found myself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield.

Are you someone else's second account that they just mess about on?

3 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

a physically disabled person, esp one who is lame

(slang) a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains

Oo-er  which one are you?

Ask Daveo, he'll tell you.

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm a Pimp.

IN my non-pimping time, I work in automotive industry on Prototype cars.

Has anyone sent you down the stores to fetch the camouflage paint yet?

7 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Was an Information Management officer in government. Previously a Librarian (Wardwick) and cocktail barman in Estartit at a bar called El Custard Beast. Now retired but still do advisory work in developing countries (on information management not how to make cocktails)

Shame, damn hard to get a decent Daiquiri in Wales and Scotland.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

you should see how hard it is to fit that camo tape!

I know. I could watch it for hours.

I was asked if I was interested in going back to JLR a few weeks ago, but I've got myself a smashing role now at my current placement (and only 20 minutes from home).

Archived