Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

My educated guess could be Stuart Webber at Huddersfield. Nixon reckons the appointment is a recommendation from Redknapp, after googling QPR chief scout it came up with the name Stuart Webber who joined QPR and Redknapp was highly complimentary of him.

He joined Uddersfield last year. Just a guess of course. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience with tyhat guys wears a little thin at times.

No more so than when we played well without him Hull away in the play offs, and when he came on and Weimann went off, so did our comeback challenge.

Id glady see him leave for 6 million, and us not have to worry about such a huge loss being made on an uncomitted player.

if he had either Pace, or he worked hard, then i could see Pearson wanting him.

But without either, he's not nearly as threatning as a 5 million pound player should be.

20 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Patience with tyhat guys wears a little thin at times.

No more so than when we played well without him Hull away in the play offs, and when he came on and Weimann went off, so did our comeback challenge.

Id glady see him leave for 6 million, and us not have to worry about such a huge loss being made on an uncomitted player.

if he had either Pace, or he worked hard, then i could see Pearson wanting him.

But without either, he's not nearly as threatning as a 5 million pound player should be.

You're trolling….. right? :blink:

I'd be sad to see him go tbh, he's a top talent that Pearson could get the best out of. but if Pearson thinks getting rid is the best thing to do then so be it. and we'd be making a profit on him, so all wouldn't be that bad. 

I'd love it to be reinvested on De Laet and James?!?! who are both linked with us.

EDIT

Just seen the source... so scrap all of what I typed :lol:

Archived