Derby County v Hull City

If we do not win the Play Offs, we will play Burton next Season. They moved leagues from the North Division to the South Division to stand more chance of getting promoted to the Conference League. What a great decision that was by Nigel.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure made it easier for those of us who don't pronounce our T's to write Hull's name phonetically, nice touch @Ram a lamb a ding dong

I've no idea what will happen. Not going to pretend I have any great insights. Just going to sit back and hopefully enjoy the two games.

Hughes will almost certainly be played at DM, Baird might make the bench purely because of our numbers dropping but the moment DW took over from PC Baird disappeared, don't think he rates him at all. Rightly so.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Sure made it easier for those of us who don't pronounce our T's to write Hull's name phonetically, nice touch @Ram a lamb a ding dong

I've no idea what will happen. Not going to pretend I have any great insights. Just going to sit back and hopefully enjoy the two games.

Hughes will almost certainly be played at DM, Baird might make the bench purely because of our numbers dropping but the moment DW took over from PC Baird disappeared, don't think he rates him at all.  

Ul C is enough for it to be phonetically correct for me.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I thought it was two way with Baird and wanted regular games to be sure of going to the Euros with NI and he wasn't going to be getting that here.

That I think he wasn't particularly happy..

He didn't immediately go out on loan though, he did immediately get dropped from the squad. Pretty sure he played in PC's last game.

If you're a Hull fan, who do you fear most for these playoffs? I think the answer would have to be Tom Ince, who Brucey never gave a chance to while in the Prem but then pleaded he was desperate to have back for the Championship. What an insult.

Tom played well in both games in the regular season, but hasn't destroyed them in the ultimate act of vengeance as I'd hoped. He has incredible ability and is certainly due some goals.  For him, Hull once again are standing in the way of his Premier League dreams and it's the moment for him to take the tie by the scruff of the neck and bag a hattrick in the home leg, and a couple away for good measure.

#WinItForGeorge

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

If you're a Hull fan, who do you fear most for these playoffs? I think the answer would have to be Tom Ince, who Brucey never gave a chance to while in the Prem but then pleaded he was desperate to have back for the Championship. What an insult.

Tom played well in both games in the regular season, but hasn't destroyed them in the ultimate act of vengeance as I'd hoped. He has incredible ability and is certainly due some goals.  For him, Hull once again are standing in the way of his Premier League dreams and it's the moment for him to take the tie by the scruff of the neck and bag a hattrick in the home leg, and a couple away for good measure.

#WinItForGeorge

Probably Martin and Hughes for me. Think Hughes is a talented player and been a fan of Martin since his Norwich days. Ince has ability no doubt but he comes with a bit of baggage. I was disappointed we never got to see him in the Championship, but don't think he can complain about his lack of Premier League opportunities. Not getting the best out of Hatem Ben-Arfa has to be more of a regret, who is genuinely a world class player on his day, whilst Ince is just a good Championship player. Still expected/expect him to score against us at some stage because that just seems to be the way with these things. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

#WinItForGeorge

Bloody hell

#WinItForTom

I'm normally a very positive person but I'm just not feeling the Play Offs. This is Derby, nice things rarely happen to us. I need some of what B4 is drinking!

We've had so  much bad luck over the years. On our day, if we perform then we are a match for anyone but which Derby will turn up? I'll be fine by Saturday I'm sure. Just had enough of the constant abuse from Ipswich fans at work this week!

How are there still almost 5000 tickets left for home fans?

Are people really that despondent about supporting DCFC at the moment, because these are the good times, other than the early Bald Eagle years, this is as good as it's been for me watching the Rams.

The phone-in last night was really negative, tickets left for a home playoff match, come on Rams fans, get behind the team!!!

26 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

How are there still almost 5000 tickets left for home fans?

Are people really that despondent about supporting DCFC at the moment, because these are the good times, other than the early Bald Eagle years, this is as good as it's been for me watching the Rams.

The phone-in last night was really negative, tickets left for a home playoff match, come on Rams fans, get behind the team!!!

A lot of people work y'know! :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Not sure what that's got to do with it? My point is I'm surprised so many have got to general sale, suggests a fair few season ticket holders aren't bothering turning up

The fact that its the middle of the day, tickets only went on the site this morning at 10am, and if there are c5000 left, that would suggest most STHolders have taken their seat..

As Riddings said, 5000 is about the number of nonST seats.

Archived