Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

Agreed, hopefully we sell out, pretty sure we will do, but there are some big gaps at the moment in areas not usually available for general sale which is surprising.

Maybe people that'll sing will turn up :wub:

Sure it will sell out...just not as quick as it may have done. It's on Sky and it's only the first leg so nothing will be decided, so that will sway a few fairweather fans to take a rain check. Sure when we get to Wembley there will be 50k + saying they deserve a ticket?

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd give you any money that if GT haddnt been crocked the tickets would be selling faster.

Serious? Cant see that. I'm still going if a)it wasn't on Sky b)it was the 2nd leg ...that would make more noticeable difference. 

Good luck to all the lads in the play offs,hope they are training well and morale is high within the squad.This is their time to shine,put the rest of the season behind them and go out and play for the shirt, the team and most importantly the fans.

Make us proud ,we have the faith and confidence in your ability ,believe in yourselves and have no regrets.COYR 

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, the despondent atmosphere after it was clear he was seriously hurt on Saturday made me think that perhaps some lost a bit of belief. Before the Ipswich match I think everyone was very confident. I was just my musing, and I'll be there!

It 's part of the same picture to be fair. Every game thousands of season ticket holders can't make it for various reasons and presumably give away or sell their tickets on the cheap and there are no gaps..for this game they would need to buy the ticket full price so fans who will be put off by Sky coverage, the lack of 'result', the cost of a potential trip to Wembley etc....add in a general feeling we may have weakened team and result may not be favourable then sure that will account for slower pickup than may be expected. Get to Wembley and they will all be back.

37 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Mega anorak time for those interested:

Available home tickets:

SW: 344

S  : 344 (Not typo just coincidence)

E  : 797

NE: 609

N  : 1766

WL : 475

WU  : 867

Total: 5,202

Must admit I'm really surprised at this; me and a friend were both online at 10am to try and get tickets and at one point I had over 1000 people in front of me, so I thought we would sell out within hours. Absolutely chuffed to have good seats for the biggest game of the season so far though - cant wait.

9 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Must admit I'm really surprised at this; me and a friend were both online at 10am to try and get tickets and at one point I had over 1000 people in front of me, so I thought we would sell out within hours. Absolutely chuffed to have good seats for the biggest game of the season so far though - cant wait.

Same here!

48 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Can only assume as 1884 said that quite a lot of season ticket holders aren't going.

9 minutes ago, aussieowl87 said:

Evening all,

Just a little "best of luck" post prior to your match on Saturday.

Aussie.

Evening aussieowl87

Just a little "best of luck" post prior to your match on Friday.

Rampage

ps Beating Brighton for us will make you an honoured guest on here and will entitle you to a free beer from all the moderators on here, allegedly. :thumbsup:

Archived