Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County

eddie

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frustrating as ever by Derby. Far too much arrogance in the last five minutes. But decent performance overall and hughes was fantastic. Nice to see weimann getting a goal. Brighton didn't deserve that last minute goal. Did pretty much nothing all game. 

Hughes had an incredible game - also liked it when he started mocking some of the Brighton players. Also thought it was funny that Martin of all people tried to lift that guy off the ground when he was pretending to be injured.

Butterfields knee in the wrong place at the wrong time, Carson had that saved comfortably. Unfortunate. Was the second enjoyable Derby game to watch on TV in a row though! 

That won't have done Buxton's stats any good :lol: - Don't agree with making subs for corners, even defensive ones. 

Happy enough. 

Really good performance marred by the last minute. 

What was Buxton doing again? If he stopped the grappling and concentrated on heading the ball he might get somewhere!

Hughes was outstanding. Great to have him back.

Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Disappointing at the end. Game management so so poor.

Hughes immense. MOTM.

I thought we controlled the game really well up until that point.  They created almost nothing after we went ahead, and only a fluke of a goal, with at least 2 deflections on it, let them score.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Good job this game meant nothing to us, because those last 7 minutes or so were en embarrassment from us. Totally unprofessional playing against 10 men. Applied no pressure and just walked about.

Rubbing your hands at the last few minutes there bris....

What s great performance today against a top team, dominated them esp in the second half and the team put in a great shift.

No embarrassment at all for that game,well done lads,we can beat anyone in this league now.

If only wassell had taken is on at the start of this season,we would be out of sight

Excellent away performance. Contained them first half, ran the midfield second half. Hughes was quality, assist sublime. 

We can be confident going into the play-offs if Brighton are they best we'll play, I thought we deserved to win based on our second half performance. 

COYR.

Bit gutting that, would of been massive for the lads confidence if we'd of won all 3 points. Hughes was a different class so glad he's back. If we iron out those dodgy bits of defending I think we stand a good chance in the playoffs. 

How many deflected goals against us this season? 

What a bunch of cheating so and sos. Diving for penalties, the same ref sent Martin off for that at Burnley. Bruno going down like his namesake, to try and get Ince off. 

Hughes was everywhere today,just fantastic.MoTM for me no question.Excellent finish from Weimann.

Hate to give up a goal like that in the dying seconds,but overall a very nice performance from the Rams.

I am happy with how we performed today,unbeaten streak continues, and momentum and confidence maintained.

On to Ipswich.

COYR.

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

A Will Hughes masterclass, lousy to concede as late but on the whole, not too sickened. I did notice Jake ended up on his ar$e again at their corner, ah well, on to Ipswich at home next week.

Added with some desperate grapping. Happens way too often.

Archived