Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ramma said:

Guys an embarrassment. Nothing more to say. 

Your post is embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Had a feeling this might get a bump today :lol:

They'll probably go hiding for next few games if we're back on track and Keogh to silence the fans again. :lol:

Radio derby were really on his case today.

its hard work listening to ed dawes at the best of times but he was screaching his disgust with just about everything.

neither error struck me as the worst thing i saw on the brief highlights.

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Radio derby were really on his case today.

its hard work listening to ed dawes at the best of times but he was screaching his disgust with just about everything.

neither error struck me as the worst thing i saw on the brief highlights.

I thought the peno was incredibly embarrassing so bad he didn't get a booking out of sympathy from the ref and I'm a keo fan

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Yeah but he's got just as much a right to post on here as you do. 

Personal insult after personal insult, all because they don't agree with your opinion.

I notice this thread never got bumped after the Hull game!!! Yes he makes mistakes and because he is a defender, they can cost us goals. But he doesn't make anymore mistakes than any other player in the team and probably saves us points a damn site more than most of the other players.

7 hours ago, ossieram said:

I notice this thread never got bumped after the Hull game!!! Yes he makes mistakes and because he is a defender, they can cost us goals. But he doesn't make anymore mistakes than any other player in the team and probably saves us points a damn site more than most of the other players.

Careful. With sensible comments like this you'll get labelled as a Keogh lover. 

Was awful yesterday , right from the kick off , his positioning at times during the game yesterday was abysmal , whenever Bristol attacked Keogh tended to get his head down, sprint back with complete disregard to who he should be picking up often leaving his man free . Whenever he gets the ball he's like Usain Bolt on ecstasy , he puts the fear of God into his own players when he gets the ball , to the point Carson yesterday had to get him to calm down. Unfortunately seems undroppable know matter how many mistakes he makes.

6 hours ago, Key clubber said:

Was awful yesterday , right from the kick off , his positioning at times during the game yesterday was abysmal , whenever Bristol attacked Keogh tended to get his head down, sprint back with complete disregard to who he should be picking up often leaving his man free . Whenever he gets the ball he's like Usain Bolt on ecstasy , he puts the fear of God into his own players when he gets the ball , to the point Carson yesterday had to get him to calm down. Unfortunately seems undroppable know matter how many mistakes he makes.

Yes Keogh had a off day yesterday, like most of the team, but season after season, since he joined us , he has always been one of the standout players every season,  I wish all the players in the squad had Mr Keoghs passion and attitude, welcome to the board, but a terrible first post, you must do better, or get dropped Lol.

24 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

May I suggest changing your username to Keyo Clubber or possibly Keysie Clubber. ;)

I'd just suggest Mr Shackell uses his real name. 

8 hours ago, 86 points said:

Typically, this post probably sounded way more meaningful in your head than it does in writing. If you can't even slag off the skipper properly, what's the point of posting at all?

Sorry @86 points, this got lost on you...  (it was probably too late in the evening and succinct for it to register, or maybe you'd had a beer)  whilst what I stated was brief and tongue in cheek, it was however factual. (I actually witnessed it with about 40,000 others from Derby) And I never slag off any player, that may be your style,  but I talk about their capabilities and for the matter failings, - for me it is not personal, it is about improving the team.

I did say way back when, and I don't post that frequently, that surely  after the last minute debacle at Wembley, both Keogh and the unfortunate Fozzie were not good enough to get us promoted and needed to go.  Fozzie, because the errant pass in the final third caused more problems with the opposition counterthrust, than the wonderful work of winning possession in the first place in defence. His misfortune through injury made that decision for the management fairly irrelevant but if he does ever get back to true fitness then I stand by what I say.

RK by the fact that, and the Wolves match proved it before yesterday, one mistake and he runs round like a Viking berserker with no control and full emotions running wild. Now whilst it's great that he cares (and no-one can doubt his passion and commitment) it is not good enough for a team that is supposed to be contemplating playing the likes of Rashford,  Lukaku and Aguero next season, come on let's be realistic here - it's fantasy island. Unfortunately that's the task that Gary has to deal with, so good luck Gary.

We need a leader that holds the shape, keeps in position, concentrates throughout, doesn't make school boy errors, marks correctly and consistently and works with the right back as well as the other Centre half. Unfortunately with at least half a dozen  centre halves, this has proven not to be the case with RK being a common factor in our failings in defence. Case rested.

I hope @86 points this was explicit enough for you and that you head has cleared by now.

Archived