Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

43 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He did makes mistakes BUT Shackell also do the same does that means both of them dropped? 

Enjoy the win! Yes I know we're playing poor all season BUT tonight was fantastic!!! 

There are two Derby Countys.

The one which played tonight is the best team in the division. The one which went to Cardiff isn't.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Buxton makes more mistakes than Keogh does. It went unoticed with Bucko because he has more "passion"

Nobody takes any notice of you because you have no soul.

47 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Give it a rest. FFS we just put in the best performance of the season. Why did you feel the need to lay into Keogh now? (Who has actually been consistently one of our better players this season, and is a good shout for POTY). 

Honestly, some people always have to find a negative. Bet you're a right laugh IRL.

I have mentioned the two dimwits a few seats from us before - I think the last time I vented my spleen in their direction was when we played Bristol City. Tom Ince's name was mentioned before that match, they booed. Predictably, Tom scored a hat-trick. Tonight, they booed Bradley Johnson's name, and hurled abuse at him for the first 15 minutes. Once the goals started to flow, they became the laughing stocks and justifiable targets for those around them and they didn't like it one bit. They disappeared at half time, and never returned to their seats for the second half.

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Charming

That is something that you will never be, I'm afraid, because you are so full of yourself and cannot stand to be taken down a peg or two.

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

I have mentioned the two dimwits a few seats from us before - I think the last time I vented my spleen in their direction was when we played Bristol City. Tom Ince's name was mentioned before that match, they booed. Predictably, Tom scored a hat-trick. Tonight, they booed Bradley Johnson's name, and hurled abuse at him for the first 15 minutes. Once the goals started to flow, they became the laughing stocks and justifiable targets for those around them and they didn't like it one bit. They disappeared at half time, and never returned to their seats for the second half.

Are they by any chance about half a dozen rows in front of you because I reckon a few games back my son & I sat a row in front of them (unless there are dozens up there who moan like drains). The "family" in question were literally non stop moaners, criticized everything and everyone DCFC. Quite unbelievable in fact. Elderly guy & his wife possibly had their son with them. (Who was just as bad).

For what it's worth, I think it would be farcical and disrespectful for us to run a POTY award voting system this season. 

It's the most comfortable win for the POTY trophy that I can actually remember. Therefore, for anyone to say anything negative about Keogh, even calling for him to be dropped, is nothing short of absolute lunacy! 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

For what it's worth, I think it would be farcical and disrespectful for us to run a POTY award voting system this season. 

It's the most comfortable win for the POTY trophy that I can actually remember. Therefore, for anyone to say anything negative about Keogh, even calling for him to be dropped, is nothing short of absolute lunacy! 

Had Carson stayed fit and Christie kept his form from earlier this season then I'd say they'd be competing but like you say(see what I did there):lol:  Keogh has probably been our most consistent player this season

It's laughable that this thread has been created and got to four pages, yet the Chris Martin thread, for a player who gave one of the best all round centre forward displays seen at home for the last few seasons, scoring another goal and another assist gets 2 pages. Good old Derby fans eh.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Had Carson stayed fit and Christie kept his form from earlier this season then I'd say they'd be competing but like you say(see what I did there):lol:  Keogh has probably been our most consistent player this season

Agree with the last sentence for sure.

17 hours ago, mumblemumble said:

You just can't trust the guy, every game he makes a mistake that could and has cost us games.

Tonight we were 1-0 up, Keogh gets the ball around the 18 yard box and instead of moving it quickly he gets tackled by Diame (I think) who is then through on goal. Luckily Diame was a complete donkey otherwise that would have been 1-1.

How many more mistakes does he have to make until Buxton gets a game? 

forest fan

6 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

forest fan

Would make sense you know. Account made within a few days of Forest beating us last season. One of the posts visible on his profile claims that Fawaz hasn't done anything silly for a while...

In his 4 years at Derby, have Keogh mistakes directly cost us even 20 goals? And even if he has, does that meagre total outweigh the fact he was half the pairing that broke records for clean sheets?

Complete myth that Keogh costs us regularly, and a complete myth that any centre half doesn't make mistakes which lead to goals.

See Curtis Davies last night.

Archived