Gary Rowett/Rams Manager Odds

robglosta

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wassell has already signed a 3 year contract.

Not WUMMING and will not divulge who has told me this but we would have to have meltdown for this to change.

I know this is the sort of post that drives most of you mad and I apologise for that, but thought I would share my info. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I thought it was surprising that Swansea have a manager lined up for the summer, and he isn't named Brendan Rodgers.

Maybe Rodgers is waiting to see if we are promoted. Promoted and we get Rodgers, stay down and we get Rowett.

If we go up, it's Wassall. It's his to lose, remember? :(

The news doesnt drive me mad, the post does.

I always always take these ITK posts with a pinch of salt because they more often than not turn out to be BS.

Which is why I prefer to here this sort of thing only from the club itself or from radio derby or derby telegraph.

I would be very surprised if DW gets the head coach role next season regardless of what divison we are in. The guy is to important to the academy in the eyes of the owner.

Sorry Jagerbob... was me openly accepting that, that sort of post drives most of you mad on here not enough?

In any event DW is golden balls in the eyes of the owner (in my humble opinion), and therefore why not give him the top job indefinitely?

Looks more likely after recent results...

31 minutes ago, Matt Carbon said:

Wassell has already signed a 3 year contract.

Not WUMMING and will not divulge who has told me this but we would have to have meltdown for this to change.

I know this is the sort of post that drives most of you mad and I apologise for that, but thought I would share my info. 

Might it be a contract as a coach at the club as opposed to HEAD coach.

46 minutes ago, eddie said:

The best way to ever treat a #ITK post. Saves a lot of headbanging.

0416-ej-salt-pinch-620x400.jpg?quality=5

Especially ones who can't get the name of said coach correct 

6 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Especially ones who can't get the name of said coach correct 

Correct, on both counts.

Did you notice how I went on to refer to him as DW in my next post in order to deflect attention from my obvious mistake. Big laughs all round... etc etc.

You most definitely should take ITK with a pinch of salt because the game/club moves at such a pace these days, often those with early information end up looking silly because things shift before the full story comes to light. This may well be the case here. That being said - I have been told - Warsaw has already penned a 3 year deal - as head coach. Presumably with some fairly lenient clauses that let Mr Morris shuffle DW back down to the academy if he sees fit.

Take all this information as you wish. 

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Gaaaary Rowett, he's a ******, he's a ******

Got a ring to it. Might work.

BRO doesn't work for me though. I once saw a pie chart of people who say 'bro', and it was something like 1% brothers, 1% surfers, 98% douchbags.

I'm not cool enough to be a brother, and the only time I went surfing I only got off my knees to fall in. That means that the pie chart is wrong, bro.

1 hour ago, Matt Carbon said:

Sorry Jagerbob... was me openly accepting that, that sort of post drives most of you mad on here not enough?

In any event DW is golden balls in the eyes of the owner (in my humble opinion), and therefore why not give him the top job indefinitely?

Looks more likely after recent results...

But hopefully not on his own, if this is true. What's Harry's availability long-term?.

37 minutes ago, Matt Carbon said:

Correct, on both counts.

Did you notice how I went on to refer to him as DW in my next post in order to deflect attention from my obvious mistake. Big laughs all round... etc etc.

You most definitely should take ITK with a pinch of salt because the game/club moves at such a pace these days, often those with early information end up looking silly because things shift before the full story comes to light. This may well be the case here. That being said - I have been told - Warsaw has already penned a 3 year deal - as head coach. Presumably with some fairly lenient clauses that let Mr Morris shuffle DW back down to the academy if he sees fit.

I hope this is BS. You confident enough to put a wager on it Matt. Great odds at the bookies so if you really are ITK put ya wage on and you will be rich!

I can imagine DW being given a 3 year contract in some capacity, given that Mel seems to love him.

I seem to remember when the fans forum took place and PC was still in charge, DW has recently been promoted to the executive board. So even if he gets relieved from first team duties I cant see him going anywhere else.

41 minutes ago, eddie said:

BRO doesn't work for me though. I once saw a pie chart of people who say 'bro', and it was something like 1% brothers, 1% surfers, 98% douchbags.

I'm not cool enough to be a brother, and the only time I went surfing I only got off my knees to fall in. That means that the pie chart is wrong, bro.

e029beb4-66b7-4a0f-9563-63f7775b5004.jpg

1 hour ago, Matt Carbon said:

Correct, on both counts.

Thanks for sharing

I really hope you're wrong though...

Archived