Your three to go down?

scarboroughwa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villa are doomed

Sunderland OR Newcastle, just get the feeling that one of them will survive.

Stoke. Bet 365 will go into liquidation, their owners imprisoned for 150 years, the club to have all their points wiped out and the Britannia to sink into the coal mine its built upon.

or Norwich.

After reading the last few I am changing my predictions... I am going for 

Liverpool, some sort of financial irregularities, the American owners will put up the prices to compensate this to 300 USD a ticket....oh and Klopp will resign.

Southampton, I just can't stand them, no real reason, I just hope they go down.

and the last place, Spurs, they will actually finish 2nd but because of some loop hole with Chelsea winning the Champions league and United winning the Europa league it will mean that the team with the most amount of goalies called Hugo have to be relegated.

and the league will also relate Chelsea, just because they are ****.

I'm surprised nobody has said Crystal Palace. They're in absolute freefall, and if they lose to Sunderland next, they could well be in sight of the bottom three.

Villa are gone. Norwich will join them as they've gone off the rails too.

Swansea for me will be fine.

Sunderland have been solid under Sam Allardyce and they've got enough about them to stay up. Newcastle I think are in real danger, as while talented, they can't defend.

Villa, Norwich, Newcastle for me.

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

After reading the last few I am changing my predictions... I am going for 

Liverpool, some sort of financial irregularities, the American owners will put up the prices to compensate this to 300 USD a ticket....oh and Klopp will resign.

Southampton, I just can't stand them, no real reason, I just hope they go down.

and the last place, Spurs, they will actually finish 2nd but because of some loop hole with Chelsea winning the Champions league and United winning the Europa league it will mean that the team with the most amount of goalies called Hugo have to be relegated.

and the league will also relate Chelsea, just because they are ****.

That's better,

We should WANT teams to go down not predict who we think might! The true art of being a football fan is being lost in this namby pamby modern pc world.

Its good to hate.

18 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm surprised nobody has said Crystal Palace. They're in absolute freefall, and if they lose to Sunderland next, they could well be in sight of the bottom three.

Villa are gone. Norwich will join them as they've gone off the rails too.

Swansea for me will be fine.

Sunderland have been solid under Sam Allardyce and they've got enough about them to stay up. Newcastle I think are in real danger, as while talented, they can't defend.

Villa, Norwich, Newcastle for me.

That just about sums up what I was thinking. Additionally, you can't write off Bournemouth for a struggle. A curious mixture of teams at the top and teams at the bottom to play. Could go to the wire.

Now that Bolasie is back from injury i think Palace will be fine.  i never bet against Big Sam pulling another rabbit out of the hat and i think all the promoted sides will stay up,   Villa are of course a certainty.  Newcastle go down and Steve comes back to Derby with all forgiven.  Swansea takes the dive too, because we need to sign Gylfi.  Also, the weather this summer will be awesome.

Archived