Derby County v Huddersfield Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We looked better when Bryson came on. No idea how Hendrick stayed on the pitch.

I also thought Ince was poor today. Didn't look bothered in the first half, improved in the second. Was unlucky not to score though.

Hanson did well today. Let's get Thorne fit by building him up, exactly what we did today.

Keogh was magnificent, save for the slice that nearly ended up in our net.

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I also thought Ince was poor today. Didn't look bothered in the first half, improved in the second. Was unlucky not to score though.

Hanson did well today. Let's get Thorne fit by building him up, exactly what we did today.

Amazes me how many people have different opinions of the same game.... He had his verve back today, and I'm not one for players like him doing defensive work, but it was jolly good today...

Bryson and Russell did change it also... We were a bit higher tempo when they came on 

2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Amazes me how many people have different opinions of the same game.... He had his verve back today, and I'm not one for players like him doing defensive work, but it was jolly good today...

Bryson and Russell did change it also... We were a bit higher tempo when they came on 

Is a bit ridiculous to single Ince out today for anything but praise. 

8 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I also thought Ince was poor today. Didn't look bothered in the first half, improved in the second. Was unlucky not to score though.

Agree with comment re Keogh - but ince poor - no way.

11 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Wait - has your name always meant to be said that way? I've always wondered what an "animalisa" is.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, DCFCArmy said:

Great 3 points and we move on with the Wassall, 3 wins 2 defeats isn't all that bad. 

QPR need a hiding for what they did to us at Wembley, a nice easy 0-5 will do, no pressure. 

1 hour ago, DCFCArmy said:

Great 3 points and we move on with the Wassall, 3 wins 2 defeats isn't all that bad. 

QPR need a hiding for what they did to us at Wembley, a nice easy 0-5 will do, no pressure. 

3 wins and 2 defeats is bad when you consider the teams we were playing .. Wolves have lost 4 out of 5 ... The one they didn't lose was was when they beat us. And losing at home to mk Dons is unforgivable. Still 60 points ain't bad we just need to avoid a late season meltdown like last years. 

18 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

Thought Ince put through a couple of great balls to Ollson on the overlap. Potentially a good partnership down the left hand side.

Group where I sit were commenting on that partnership. Good pairing. Ince sparkled today . Olsson got better and better.

4 hours ago, valleyram said:

Eddie that's the thing about Bryso , his work rate makes other players look better players and I think butterfield is harshly done by getting substituted all the time , but surely u agree with me that Bryso should start games from now on in 

Now he's approaching match-sharpness, yes. I'm convinced that if he and Hughes hadn't beein injured at Bolton in the first 20 minutes of the first game of the season, we would be up there with Boro and Burnley - and Clement would still be in a job - they bring that much to the team and compliment each other perfectly.

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

Hendrick 4 lord he was really bad. The one defensive play where he flapped about their player and half heartedly let him get off a shot brought a bollocking from DW and he was talking back at him.

Naughty boy.  That will clearly not do.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

Now he's approaching match-sharpness, yes. I'm convinced that if he and Hughes hadn't beein injured at Bolton in the first 20 minutes of the first game of the season, we would be up there with Boro and Burnley - and Clement would still be in a job - they bring that much to the team and compliment each other perfectly.

Wouldn't argue, except to say we were ***** at Bolton.

2 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

i haven't seen any set of highlights that show Ince hitting the woodwork twice.

Did I imagine that?

Yes. There is no Ince. He exists solely in your mind. We've all been trying to tell you this for about a year, but tomorrow you'll come back and post the same thing.

For some reason all the highlight packages are excluding the deflected effort in the first half.

Felt a bit sorry for Bryson coming on to boo's im sure he knew it wasn't for him. As for the 'you don't know what you're doing' I was a bit embarassed about that, no need. The substitutions were ok in the end. 

8 minutes ago, Anon said:

Yes. There is no Ince. He exists solely in your mind. We've all been trying to tell you this for about a year, but tomorrow you'll come back and post the same thing.

For some reason all the highlight packages are excluding the deflected effort in the first half.

Looked ok on the left and even better when he ventured centrally.

6 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Looked ok on the left and even better when he ventured centrally.

I thought he was excellent today. He worked hard, as usual, but his decision making was so much better. As people have commented elsewhere he worked very nicely with Olsson. I'd love it if those two could develop an understanding as one of my main frustrations this season has been Christie and Ince constantly playing like they've never met each other before.

Archived