Derby County v Huddersfield Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I'm harsh, it was a silly signing at the time with the formation we was playing, I'll never forgive him for signing on the dotted line until he scores a load of goals and becomes my favourite player.

Oh I see the irony. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Oh I see the irony. 

Fickleness to some, but a player that hasn't done enough to warrant a start shouldn't be picked. unfortunately that leaves us with about 6 players to choose from.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Should just write Wally with a Brolly. 

Thats harsh and as Brian would say   " only joking " 

He really dislikes that, I mean he had an umbrella once and everyone keeps harping on about it. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

He really dislikes that, I mean he had an umbrella once and everyone keeps harping on about it. :ph34r:

To be honest I have no gripes anymore with Steve or Nigel they both did well in their own ways for the Rams  

Good luck today against Bournemouth and Crewe respectively .

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

To be honest I have no gripes anymore with Steve or Nigel they both did well in their own ways for the Rams  

Good luck today against Bournemouth and Crewe respectively .

Some stats for you via the BBC;

Derby are unbeaten in 21 games at home against Huddersfield in all competitions, last tasting defeat to the Terriers on home soil in November 1957 (W19 D2).

Huddersfield haven't kept a clean sheet at Derby since August 1947 and have conceded 65 goals in 26 visits since then (all competitions), including three on each of their last five visits.

After no wins in four home league games and three consecutive games without a goal at the IPro, Derby secured victory last time out against Blackburn.

Indeed, the Rams are looking for back-to-back home wins for the first time since Boxing Day.

The Terriers have scored in each of their last 11 away trips in the Championship, though they have only won on three occasions (D3 L5).

Derby striker Chris Martin has scored as many league goals in his last two games as he did in his previous 19 matches combined (2).

10 minutes ago, rynny said:

Some stats for you via the BBC;

Derby are unbeaten in 21 games at home against Huddersfield in all competitions, last tasting defeat to the Terriers on home soil in November 1957 (W19 D2).

Huddersfield haven't kept a clean sheet at Derby since August 1947 and have conceded 65 goals in 26 visits since then (all competitions), including three on each of their last five visits.

After no wins in four home league games and three consecutive games without a goal at the IPro, Derby secured victory last time out against Blackburn.

Indeed, the Rams are looking for back-to-back home wins for the first time since Boxing Day.

The Terriers have scored in each of their last 11 away trips in the Championship, though they have only won on three occasions (D3 L5).

Derby striker Chris Martin has scored as many league goals in his last two games as he did in his previous 19 matches combined (2).

Only stats I'm interested in is a Rams victory today. 

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

Any idea how long we give it until we abuse the team. 

And do we boo if drawing at HT? Obviously I know we do at FT

Wrong target, abuse the board. We need a manager pronto

58 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

4-0 today to the rams feeling positive  about today. We will probably  go a goal down in the first  minute. Have good afternoon everyone  at the ipro. 

People are allowed to enjoy the games now?

Archived