Derby County v Huddersfield Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huddersfield was a great away day.....a relatively decent performance from the rams, a fantastic goal from thorne and brilliant away support. You could see that the team were progressing and I walked out of that ground with a real sense of optimism.

How things change!. I really dont know what to expect this saturday. Can we please give Camara a chance.  He offers something different. Can we also cancel the players day out on monday and spend the whole day practicing passing, ball retention and corners!.

Carson

Christie    Keogh      Shackell     Olsson

Hanson

Bryson             Butterfield

Russell            Martin               Camara

38 minutes ago, Anon said:

Carson

Christie    Keogh      Shackell     Olsson

Hanson

Bryson             Butterfield

Russell            Martin               Camara

I'd go with that except Ince for Russell - JR's not worth persevering with any longer

Carson

Christie Buxton Keogh Olsson

Hanson

Bryson Butterfield

Ince Martin Camara

I'd give Buxton a chance in the team again since he can actrually pass the ball without panicking. Thorne didn't seem fit enough against Wolves, so would bring Hanson back who had a couple of good performances recently. Would also give Camara a chance and on the other side Ince is the best of a bad bunch imo.

There is no place for this 4-5-1 for me. Holding midfielder Thorne isn't fit enough and never will be. As for the wingers, they are ****. 

Carson

cjristie.      Keogh.  Shackell olson

Bryson.   Butterfield  Hendrick 

.                       Ince 

.           Martin.      Blackman

not even having shots. No penetration. Same old **** formation does work. Wingers are useless. Pace needed up front. Ince and Bryson will give us quick turnovers and support Martin whole Blackman can play off the shoulder. 

4-3-3 is all we have everything else has failed miserably. 

I would drop johnson and give camara a chance. Thorne needs more game time so I think he should start. 

Other than that we should keep away from wholesale changes. It will just make us even more inconsistent. 

Archived