Derby County vs. Blackburn Rovers

AmericanRam

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the idea is to get energy, commitment and running into the side. Can't fault that. Also, Ince may well be better value at the moment as a 25 minute impact sub.

Just now, Rams1884 said:

Have no idea why he is persisting with Russell. He is as useful as a ***** on the pope in an orgy. Both Blackman and Ince deserved a starting berth based on their cameos on sat. 

i think you are wrong about russell.......with the clement set up,both he and martin were lost men but playing the high energy way that wassell appears to favour and that mclaren liked too,i believe that russell will be back to his best and will be a regular scorer and contributor again

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Not sure what relevance goals scored 10 years ago have in 2016. Fact is with Bent playing, we don't score any of the goals we scored against Burnley, Man Utd or Fulham. 

The same relevance that the goals Martin scored in the past has surely. You can't argue that Martin should start tonight because of his past record as our most prolific scorer and then suggest Bent's record is irrelevant.

Blackburn aren't just gonna roll over and let us win though are they. We've always had competitive games with Blackburn, don't see why it would be any different now. Specially with Lambert in charge.

We sounded to be on top though, we've had all the best chances and are unfortunate to have only scored once.

Archived