Holloway!

Derbados

Talk about the players not being ready for the Premier League, but what about the fans? Crying about Ian Holloway's predictions - doesn't get much more Football League than that.

I'd like to think we have bigger problems on our plate than Holloway predicting a couple of defeats for us.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YouRams said:

Anyone else get the feeling he tried to get the job and was rejected before Mac or even Clement? Seems to bash us at any given opportunity. The guys a complete c**t. 

Think it may have been the summer we got Billy Davies, stock was pretty high back then

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 16:35, YouRams said:

Anyone else get the feeling he tried to get the job and was rejected before Mac or even Clement? Seems to bash us at any given opportunity. The guys a complete c**t. 

I would of took him over clement any day . The football bpool were playing in his reign was quality. 

7 minutes ago, simsdcfc said:

I would of took him over clement any day . The football bpool were playing in his reign was quality. 

Really?

Whilst Clement was an unknow when we appointed him, I'd still have gone with him than Holloway. 

He didn't fare very well with money at Leicester and his spells at Palace and Especially Millwall were not very impressive at all. 

5 hours ago, Yani P said:

Was he in the Wurzels?

He is from the same part of the country, he is a Bristol boy. Strange bloke, one moment he is giving us praise the next moment having is doubts about our promotion chances. Interested to see what he would say if Middlesboro didn't win their next 2 matches, would he be writing them off as well. I am certain all these teams in the top ten will hit bad runs as well as good runs with 19 matches to play. And I am also certain Holloway will change is opinion on various teams from now till the end of the season. 

7 hours ago, plymouthram said:

He is from the same part of the country, he is a Bristol boy. Strange bloke, one moment he is giving us praise the next moment having is doubts about our promotion chances. Interested to see what he would say if Middlesboro didn't win their next 2 matches, would he be writing them off as well. I am certain all these teams in the top ten will hit bad runs as well as good runs with 19 matches to play. And I am also certain Holloway will change is opinion on various teams from now till the end of the season. 

Must be a poster on here.

8 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Why is it strange?

When we were playing welland winning games comfortably we deserved praise.

The way we are playing at the moment we don't.

• 4 weeks later...

Holloway is a clever footballing coach, watching us without a Derby head on makes his opinions more neutral than ours.

I too bought into the hype of Paul Clement at the start of the season, but a few weeks back I had reservations and started analyze our season. In doing so, although we were sitting quite well in the top 6, looking back I realised we had  only put two 90 minute performances in 30 games. And that was not good enough, because eventually the luck runs out........ 

Holloway is a motivator of players and is one of them coaches that is suited to the championship.

6 hours ago, toddy said:

Holloway is a clever footballing coach, watching us without a Derby head on makes his opinions more neutral than ours.

I too bought into the hype of Paul Clement at the start of the season, but a few weeks back I had reservations and started analyze our season. In doing so, although we were sitting quite well in the top 6, looking back I realised we had  only put two 90 minute performances in 30 games. And that was not good enough, because eventually the luck runs out........ 

Holloway is a motivator of players and is one of them coaches that is suited to the championship.

As a Leicester City fan I have no time for Holloway, who took us down to the third tier for the first and only time in our history. OK, so he took over a difficult situation - he was our fifth manager in the 2007 calendar year - but he spent half his time being jack-the-lad in the media when he should have been concentrating on winning bloody matches. We had a decent team of players, but Holloway didn't motivate t hem in any way whatsoever.

Archived