Holloway!

Derbados

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take no notice of anything any of the pundits say regarding match predictions but the one that always really had it in for Derby has to be Mark Lawrenson.

That armpit has hated us ever since Dean Saunders was taken away from him at Oxford by Maxwell and brought to Derby.

12 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They've collected 91pts from the last 45 games. 

Dropped 44 points then...just goes to show Holloway has got it in for us and should not be a football pundit if he thinks Boro are in with a sniff of beating us (despite even giving his value reasoning on how he reached his conclusion).

Next he will be saying he doesn't expect us to score 3 or 4 against their leaky defence.

Sick of his bias.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Dropped 44 points then...just goes to show Holloway has got it in for us and should not be a football pundit if he thinks Boro are in with a sniff of beating us (despite even giving his value reasoning on how he reached his conclusion).

Next he will be saying he doesn't expect us to score 3 or 4 against their leaky defence.

Sick of his bias.

He was daft the other week when he said the top two are pulling away and we'd just drew 2-2 with Brighton. Not sure why he fancies Bristol City so often either.  

But I don't fancy us this week. I think we can win. We certainly stand a decent chance. 

But if I had to bet my life on it, I'd go Boro. But a safe bet would be to leave this off your coupon wouldn't it?

Holloway has been praising us for the majority of the season, and often tips us for a win (including Leeds).

His early reservations were around a "rookie" manager being in charge of us, and he didn't think we would do as well as we have done to date.

He also loves ince, I don't believe that he has it in for us in any way shape or form....may be wrong though.

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

He was daft the other week when he said the top two are pulling away and we'd just drew 2-2 with Brighton. Not sure why he fancies Bristol City so often either.  

But I don't fancy us this week. I think we can win. We certainly stand a decent chance. 

But if I had to bet my life on it, I'd go Boro. But a safe bet would be to leave this off your coupon wouldn't it?

Let's be honest it's just predictions.

They don't need a pundit to tell you who is higher in the league, and by virtue of that logic should be winning matches.

The sensible bed would be 0-0 or Boro to win to nil in my opinion but as you say we are in with a shout, I just don't see us scoring.

Archived