Mel is not happy (Alan Nixon rumour warning!)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems he often is, but I got from Clement's interview the other day its no more than a good luck well done or better luck next time - its what he does, doesn't take more than a few moments and doesn't amout to breaking sacred bonds or anything like. He happened to lose his control/temper after reading, Clement was furious too. Nixon et all loved it because they've had to begrudge several years of Derby being beyond reproach. Or a Machiavellian control freak is on a path to ruin the club? I don't know,but I suspect two wins v brum and Burnley and a good show against manure and it'll  all be forgot. 

17 minutes ago, YouRams said:

The struggle is real, if no under floor heating is put in the South Stand I will be bringing a Mel Out banner.

Coldest I can remember being was a midweek? night match at Pot Vale ?     Temporary seats and we all shivered in harmony. The seats rocked !!

So we've gone from having a great chairman, through rumblings of discontent all the way to 'burn the witch' in a fortnight.

Thngs escalate quickly in Derby.

Just now, eddie said:

So we've gone from having a great chairman, through rumblings of discontent all the way to 'burn the witch' in a fortnight.

Thngs escalate quickly in Derby.

and we'll be winning the league if we win again tomorrow.

41 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been confirmed from other sources that he was in the dressing room and not happy? 

It doesn't matter if he was 'ranting and raving' or whatever, I don't think he should be there at all.

And what's it got to do with you whether he goes in or not?

maybe you ought to cough up £120 million then you can run the club your way  

8 minutes ago, toldu said:

Coldest I can remember being was a midweek? night match at Pot Vale ?     Temporary seats and we all shivered in harmony. The seats rocked !!

Home match v cardiff at the Baseball Ground

i thought i was going to die.

.....and we lost.

39 minutes ago, LauraH said:

In all honesty are we different to any other set of supporters?

It has been touched on a couple of times before that we do suffer with some "glory fans" who throw their toys out the pram as soon as we/a certain player hits a sticky patch however i think the majority are level headed and understand that by tomorrow night this whole mucky affair will be all forgotten about as we get 3 points and Boro drop 2... Hopefully

At least we all turn up even if we are bi polar.

It amazes me how people have such strong opinions on things they know nothing about.

Newspapers and journos lie all the time, especially tabloids. When they aren't lying, they are usually exaggerating. They do this to generate stories out of minor incidents, or to appease the political aims of their ultra rich owners.

Surely everyone in the UK understands this? So don't don't get wound up and passionate based on the rubbish they spout.

3 minutes ago, curb said:

And what's it got to do with you whether he goes in or not?

maybe you ought to cough up £120 million then you can run the club your way  

I care about Derby and I think him being in there isn't very good for the club. Merely my opinion. You clearly disagree, fine.

You're right that he can do whatever he wants. And I can think whatever I want about it. You don't need to spend £120 million to have an opinion. 

8 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I care about Derby and I think him being in there isn't very good for the club. Merely my opinion. You clearly disagree, fine.

You're right that he can do whatever he wants. And I can think whatever I want about it. You don't need to spend £120 million to have an opinion. 

That's better.

yes you're entitled to slag off the owner, boo the team off, abuse the players if you want to.

It doesn't make it right.

3 minutes ago, curb said:

That's better.

yes you're entitled to slag off the owner, boo the team off, abuse the players if you want to.

It doesn't make it right.

I've never booed the team or abused the players, and I would hardly call it slagging off Mel. But your grouping my issue with the typical hysteria leads me to ask what I asked Eddie, can any concerns be legitimate?

Archived