Mel is not happy (Alan Nixon rumour warning!)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Was Nicko hiding inside one of the lockers or trap 2 last night then?

If Nicko has a legit source for this, it will be one of the players who is unhappy about something or another leaking it through his agent.  Still don't believe a word that comes out of Nicko's mouth though.

If you crack out £100 million, you have a right to have a few words, wherever you want. Very surprised if this is a genuine leak. If someone has let something out of the bag it may be a serious telling off and advice on future conduct. Derby fans do not need to know this. Keep it in house. If not true then have a word in Nixon's shell like.

I do wonder who Nicko's leak is - I know who it used to be, but I have no idea who it is now. 

Still, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd be extremely worried if I was Morris - he's spent £25million this season alone and we're arguably in a no better position. 

The 13-14 side towards the back 10 or so games would put two or three past the current side on this season's showing. 

Just now, Rampage said:

When in doubt trust Mel and Paul. They are doing everything that they can for us.

I have faith in the owner and Paul. 

Its getting the players to perform for the manager. 

4-4-2 please Paul.  Keep it simple. Back yo basics pppllleeeeaaasseee

Archived