Alex Pearce to be loaned out?

admira

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

It was 100% intentional, and it was bloody brilliant 

He ended going the way he wanted and kinda pulled off the trick he was trying to do, but he certainly made a pigs ear of it, and got lucky it bounced off his shin the way he was going, could easily have gone the other way.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearson is a loan expert. He could fix the team with loans and sign the best ones at the end of the season.

Can someone remind me how many loans we can have in a season?

On Ramsplayer, Pearson seems to say that we do not have the depth of talent throughout the squad. This means that he knows that we have some good players and that we need some more at some point.

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Pearson is a loan expert. He could fix the team with loans and sign the best ones at the end of the season.

On Ramsplayer, Pearson seems to say that we do not have the depth of talent throughout the squad. This means that he knows that we have some good players and that we need some more at some point.

Or possibly there will be a big exit for those that NP thinks are not up to it.

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Last season, and I don't think it's changed, my understanding is we could have 8 long term loans - 4 aged 23 and under, 4 aged over 24. They can start anytime this window and end any time in the next 2 windows.

We are limited to 2 from any one club and can only include 5 in a matchday squad.

25 minutes ago, Rample said:

Last season, and I don't think it's changed, my understanding is we could have 8 long term loans - 4 aged 23 and under, 4 aged over 24. They can start anytime this window and end any time in the next 2 windows.

We are limited to 2 from any one club and can only include 5 in a matchday squad.

I'm pretty sure that you're spot on with that.

The loan system has changed of course with the banning of emergency loans, so it's full/half seasons or nothing.

57 minutes ago, Rample said:

Thanks Rample... What a guy

I think that Pearson will be bringing in a few loans!

6 hours ago, Boss said:

Pearce and Buxton looked poor on the highlights from last night. Even the young lads seemed to be looking at Pearce quite frustrated 

Pearce has had very few chances. But he's been pretty poor in the few he's had.

If yesterday was a chance for fringe players to give nigel something to think about then the only cb who came through for me was rawson. 

No offence to Pearce, and i agree he hasnt had a chance either, but I think we need better for back up, he doesnt move well, he's unconvincing. He runs like his boots are too big for him or something. A centre back in the championship requires a good mover, not that they have to be quick, but they need to move well, agile and that. A decent striker would have his pants daaaaarn. But he'd he'd pure destroy the GAA like   

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

No offence to Pearce, and i agree he hasnt had a chance either, but I think we need better for back up, he doesnt move well, he's unconvincing. He runs like his boots are too big for him or something. A centre back in the championship requires a good mover, not that they have to be quick, but they need to move well, agile and that. A decent striker would have his pants daaaaarn. But he'd he'd pure destroy the GAA like   

Wes Morgan won the Championship and the Premier League in the last 3 seasons and I'm not sure he CAN move...

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

he's powerful, and he doesnt wear clown shoes 

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Consistency please...

:)

20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

he moves well, with power, and he doesnt play in the championship. I wasnt being entirely serious, but i dont think he's the guy for us. 

He doesn't move well, he doesn't move! However I will always pull back the case of Paul McGrath in that great defenders don't need to be quicker or more agile than forwards... They just need to be able to think better...

I don't think I've even seen a full 90 mins combined from Pearce so will reserve judgement... He's a guy who has been part of a successful championship side and had a season in the Prem where he won many admirers... So he must have been decent at some point... Don't see why he wouldn't be again...

Same for Camara and Blackman for me... Not had anywhere near enough time yet to decide one way of the other...

I'm not too fussed with Pearce, a decent fee would be enough for me to say cherio. Not had a look in since Pompey and Keogh and Shackell have a good partnership going.

If we get rid I would love for us to get Wisdom in as cover for the CBs and to also give us an extra option for RB

Archived