Alex Pearce to be loaned out?

admira

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

If he goes derby will be down to 3 centre halves. Grant Hanley?

Norwich and Newcastle have both now bid £5.5m for him. All transfer dealings for him seem to be public so I doubt we're interested.

24 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Did anyone see him get absolutely embarrassed by that be rica player last night? When he came last year I thought he was going to be keogh's replacement but he simply doesn't have the pace, or the ability to make up for his lack of speed. Wish him well and let him go. 

Wad it pearces man who had the free header for the second goal?  Couldn't quite work it out. Who was partnering him given that Buxton and rawson played first half, shackell and keogh weren't there?

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Wad it pearces man who had the free header for the second goal?  Couldn't quite work it out. Who was partnering him given that Buxton and rawson played first half, shackell and keogh weren't there?

Alex Cover.

39 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Did anyone see him get absolutely embarrassed by that be rica player last night? When he came last year I thought he was going to be keogh's replacement but he simply doesn't have the pace, or the ability to make up for his lack of speed. Wish him well and let him go. 

To be fair, the attacker even bamboozled himself!

16 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Looked like Russell let his man go for the goal to me but stream was not great. Their guy came from deep from a quick set piece so don't think centre back would have been to blame.

Think it was Alex Cover alongside Pearce.

Probably be fine going into the season without one of Pearce or Bucko, I think either of them are a good shout to step in if Shackell/Keogh got injured.

I genuinely think Hanley is our target if Keogh/Shackell leave or have a big injury. No way we're breaking up the best CB pairing we've had in 5 years for him.

15 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Ah you mean that attempted step over thing where the benfica player seemed to backheel the ball onto his other shin and it ricocheted past our man  (pearce ).

Can't blame Alex pearce for that! 

Typical English football mentality. It was an amazing flick and I bet if Hughesy did it you would be raving about it! 

24 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Typical English football mentality. It was an amazing flick and I bet if Hughesy did it you would be raving about it! 

Not if it's the one I'm thinking of which looked unintentional although the guy's searing pace made something of it. Hughes wouldn't have made anything of it as he doesn't have similar pace.

Don't know what's "typical" about that but you crack on. 

16 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Not if it's the one I'm thinking of which looked unintentional although the guy's searing pace made something of it. Hughes wouldn't have made anything of it as he doesn't have similar pace.

Don't know what's "typical" about that but you crack on. 

It was 100% intentional, and it was bloody brilliant 

Archived