The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Yep and Osborn (I think it was him) had no intention of letting the ball go out to allow Olsson to have treatment, then we shouldn't have any intention to return it back to Forest. Sky Sports spend a fair amount of time focussing on Powell having a discussion about the incident before the goal went in. It was good natured and you could see that Montanier had the decency to accept the fact that we had no obligation to return the ball.

He said afterwards he was more concerned with the terrible second half performance.. Which is a perfectly correct response.

No excuses, we were **** and second best. He can only work the dross he has at the moment. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Red_Dawn said:

He said afterwards he was more concerned with the terrible second half performance.. Which is a perfectly correct response.

No excuses, we were **** and second best. He can only work the dross he has at the moment. 

I know, but there's always going to be some of the less educated lot on either side who are going to focus on certain issues as turning points if the result doesn't go their way. As soon as the goal went in I expected that to be one.

I'm never fully confident of holding a 2 goal lead, so I was nervous up until the 3rd. But today 1 was all we were going to need. We could be playing until next week and we'd still only need 1 goal to win. Other than one good chance from the young lad Cash, no threat whatsoever.

Their keeper did kick it out intentionally IMO, Osborn was still trying to play on though so **** um. It's their own fault, should have just put it out in the first place or just take it on the chin and stop being little girls. We didn't make Bendtner head it in.  

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Interesting to know whether your keeper tried to put it out or if it was just a poor pass. Either way the Forest player gave everything to try and keep it in. Didn't have to give it back because it wasn't put out for us.

If it helps I was looking strait at it and the keeper miskicked to the defender and apologised after we scored from the corner mills said to the keeper why didn't you kick it out to the half way line.

12 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Their keeper did kick it out intentionally IMO, Osborn was still trying to play on though so **** um. It's their own fault, should have just put it out in the first place or just take it on the chin and stop being little girls. We didn't make Bendtner head it in.  

Their keeper clearly raised his hand to apologise for the poor pass.  No doubt he did not kick it out deliberately 

33 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I only listened to the radio but can't fault them for playing on. Apparently it was only our bench and not the players on the pitch who protested. 

That tells me Stojkovic probably was aiming for Osborn. And he has a tendency to kick them straight into row Z a lot too.. 

Your keeper apologised to Osborn for the bad ball by putting his hand up, it was a definite pass.

38 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Remember how much you bleated on about poor Shaun Barker.

Keeper tried to kick it out.

You should never have benefited from that.

where's that trollollolloll vid?

Stop digging mate - there's no positive for you lot today, you were dirty and niggly all game, you were lucky to get nil!

51 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Tiger I think you'll find we benefited from Bentners desire to get on the scoresheet at all costs, was only denied a brace by the woodwork. ?

4 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Lansbury injured in warm up.

Should really abandon the game.

No Britt, No Henri.

This should just be a friendly now

The way Forest played in the second half, they agreed with you.

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

That is utter horseshite mate,

your keeper tried to pass it out to your full back and made a complete hash of it.

we were sat right behind it, your player even gestured to your keeper wtf was that.

if your unconvinced by that check the reaction of your players when we didn't give u the ball back?? 

u think if they felt aggrieved they wouldn't have gone running to the ref, made a song  and dance about it or just flung themselves to the ground and rolled around on the floor again in protest 

not a single player protested against it, and let's not muck about your boys love a good cry in the refs ear 

u got smashed, outclassed, get over it 

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You sir are clutching at straws. Osbourne was shouting for the ball, the keeper played a bad pass and Osbourne Sprinted to keep it in.

while I'm here that Ben Osborne is a cheating faking knob. 

Archived