Leeds United v Derby County

Day

Leeds will think they have a great chance against us, with many suggesting they are better than us in some instances. 

They've become a bit of a bogey team since our run was abruptly stopped at their place last season.

Bridcutt has proven himself to be an excellent signing.

I'm opting for a loss, maybe a draw, but most likely a loss.

1-0. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eddie said:

Don't mention me in the same sentence as B4 again - I'm not worthy. I'm a half fan myself, giving Boro away a miss for once and driving my lad back to Keynsham after we've been to the Dirties game, then seeing the New Year in in Brizzle.

I'm actually a little bit disgusted I caved so easily, but there you go.

Brizzle is always a good time, go to The Apple

22 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Big group of us planning on going down the pub in Utch to watch this. The Black Swan will put this on rather than the Leicester v Man City game.

Problem is, one lad said tonight, "shall we go the match, i'll drive". I'd had 5 pints of Pedigree so said yeah, i'm up for it without checking with the missus.

Should I just go out with the boys to the local and watch the match or drag my sorry ass to the actual game and be as loyal as B4 and Eddie  but potentially fall out with the owd duck?

What do you all think?

Only restricted view seats left, probably cold and wet,time cost and parking, vs warm pub, cheap(er) beer and a great view, and staggering distance home!

Unless you fancy having a massive pole between your legs, I'd go down pub and save the earache!

images.jpg.13fa38445f48bda115b2da60ded0e

10 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Brizzle is always a good time, go to The Apple

Not really a cider person - I'm more likely to be in the Colston Yard

14 minutes ago, eddie said:

Not really a cider person - I'm more likely to be in the Colston Yard

Fair, although you should go to try there Old Bristolian, the best cider ive ever had.

Gryphon and Hatchet are good shouts if your going to be in that part of town

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Only restricted view seats left, probably cold and wet,time cost and parking, vs warm pub, cheap(er) beer and a great view, and staggering distance home!

Unless you fancy having a massive pole between your legs, I'd go down pub and save the earache!

images.jpg.13fa38445f48bda115b2da60ded0e

i think the massive Pole between his legs has swung it ..

5 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I think Evans is brilliant. Huge passion, and actually has a great record as a manager across 4 divisions and 3 clubs. Sometimes he's a bit OTT, but he's a character and they're needed in football. 

Not that good at dodging flying tackles by the tax man though

5 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I think Evans is brilliant. Huge passion, and actually has a great record as a manager across 4 divisions and 3 clubs. Sometimes he's a bit OTT, but he's a character and they're needed in football. 

Bit like Holloway then, just wouldn't want either as our Manager. But don't mind them making asses of themselves on the box.

8 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Is Byram out for this match too? Picked up his 5th yellow card v Gumps last night. What's the yellow card reset date? 

No and cut off points already gone Last month. 

Archived