Leeds United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I'm still struggling to come up with a set of circumstances whereby the manager leaves Thorne out on Tuesday.

Same here, fair dies Bristol game as it was obvious they were going to try and park the bus but against a team like Leeds at there place leave your best defensive midfielder out!!! Think not

19 minutes ago, Derbados said:

no chance this is going ahead 

Plenty of chance, ground is fine just a case of hoping the water drains away from the city centre. No rain forecast again until tuesday night/wednesday morning.

I reckon this will go ahead, and then more rain after the match means alot of derby fans are stranded in Leeds!

7 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Plenty of chance, ground is fine just a case of hoping the water drains away from the city centre. No rain forecast again until tuesday night/wednesday morning.

I reckon this will go ahead, and then more rain after the match means alot of derby fans are stranded in Leeds!

that's why it may not go ahead. If there forecast fir nor rain on Tuesday night they could pull the plug on safety grounds.

24 minutes ago, top 6 finish said:

Of course thousands of people having their homes flooded out and having

no power is irrelevant is it not?

On the other hand, think of the thousands of pounds of improvements the floods will have done. Everyone's now got a lakeside property.

Archived