Leeds United v Derby County

Day

Hopefully Leeds defences play like they did today against Forest. 

Can anyone remember Leeds fan on here last season telling us how amazing they are at the time? :lol:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Running through Leeds this morning, most of the water in the city centre seems to have dissipated. Kirkstall Road still very bad but that's not near Elland Road nor the city centre. I would be very surprised if the game doesn't go ahead - I'm not far from Elland Road & there's no flooding around this part of Leeds.

3 hours ago, eddie said:

On the other hand, think of the thousands of pounds of improvements the floods will have done. Everyone's now got a lakeside property.

Grow up. You're talking about peoples' houses & businesses being swamped you insensitive fool.

It'll take more than a deluge of water to stop us northerners having a footie match. We are about 35 miles to the west of Leeds and it's been a beautiful sunny day today and decent weather forecast for tomorrow. Bad stuff may be overnight into Wednesday so bring it on and let's create some more space between us and Boro at the top.

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Boro play Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night Wharfdale, so they might go back top albeit temporarily.

If it's ended 0-0 they won't be top.   

:lol::D

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Steve Evans already getting his excuses in as well for the visit of us already it seems...

Just listened to his post Forest interview on Sky, he's such a smug b.s merchant. Going on about how he likes to encourage his team to keep trying to find the final pass. Hopefully he plays his expansive game against us then, should present more than a few chances to open them up.

Nice 1-3 Rams win there to be had for me.

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Just listened to his post Forest interview on Sky, he's such a smug b.s merchant. Going on about how he likes to encourage his team to keep trying to find the final pass. Hopefully he plays his expansive game against us then, should present more than a few chances to open them up.

Nice 1-3 Rams win there to be had for me.

Sweaty pig! Evans I mean ?

Big group of us planning on going down the pub in Utch to watch this. The Black Swan will put this on rather than the Leicester v Man City game.

Problem is, one lad said tonight, "shall we go the match, i'll drive". I'd had 5 pints of Pedigree so said yeah, i'm up for it without checking with the missus.

Should I just go out with the boys to the local and watch the match or drag my sorry ass to the actual game and be as loyal as B4 and Eddie  but potentially fall out with the owd duck?

What do you all think?

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Big group of us planning on going down the pub in Utch to watch this. The Black Swan will put this on rather than the Leicester v Man City game.

Problem is, one lad said tonight, "shall we go the match, i'll drive". I'd had 5 pints of Pedigree so said yeah, i'm up for it without checking with the missus.

Should I just go out with the boys to the local and watch the match or drag my sorry ass to the actual game and be as loyal as B4 and Eddie  but potentially fall out with the owd duck?

What do you all think?

Don't mention me in the same sentence as B4 again - I'm not worthy. I'm a half fan myself, giving Boro away a miss for once and driving my lad back to Keynsham after we've been to the Dirties game, then seeing the New Year in in Brizzle.

I'm actually a little bit disgusted I caved so easily, but there you go.

Archived