Razza Camara

zaragozaram

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Srg said:

Alright alright, didnt realise we'd gone all immature... Sniggering over the word penetration. 

Behave yourself or I'll have to tell @Tombo

Apologies, I was interrupted by the doorbell. I meant to say, penetrarion is key as we're getting nowhere near enough of it at present. Has that made it worse?

2 minutes ago, TrueLou said:

Apologies, I was interrupted by the doorbell. I meant to say, penetrarion is key as we're getting nowhere near enough of it at present. Has that made it worse?

Erm yeah. Need a shovel to dig that hole a bit quicker?

From the 7 minute video I saw on YouTube, it didn't really give me the wow feeling in terms of his final ball, but his pace looks frightening. Hopefully with playing in our team, we get the best out of him.

49 minutes ago, TrueLou said:

So what you're saying is we need someone to stick it in?

To all of those writing Camara off, based on lack of goals and assists, think about whether you'd like to see us sign Nathan Dyer, who managed 3 goals and 2 assists last season for Swansea in 32 games.

Currently, a bit part player for Leicester, but would still terrify Championship sides.

31 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

To all of those writing Camara off, based on lack of goals and assists, think about whether you'd like to see us sign Nathan Dyer, who managed 3 goals and 2 assists last season for Swansea in 32 games.

Currently, a bit part player for Leicester, but would still terrify Championship sides.

If you're referencing Leicester players, you should mention  Riyadh Mahrez.

apparently he's the relevant comparison

0.7 crosses per game and everything.

The point remains that you shouldn't judge a player based on what he's achieved elsewhere. You can vary expectation but don't write them off. Martin had done absolutely **** all for Norwich, to highlight the Mahrez comparison:

Before joining Leicester in January 2014 he had played 17 games in Ligue with 2 goals and 5 assists. The season before that he got 4 goals and 6 assists in 34 games. 

Now I don't know if Camara is going to be any good, I'm not expecting anything as the fee is modest and I know nothing about him, but sometimes (just sometimes mind) scouts do know better than us fans.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

The point remains that you shouldn't judge a player based on what he's achieved elsewhere. You can vary expectation but don't write them off. Martin had done absolutely **** all for Norwich, to highlight the Mahrez comparison:

Before joining Leicester in January 2014 he had played 17 games in Ligue with 2 goals and 5 assists. The season before that he got 4 goals and 6 assists in 34 games. 

Now I don't know if Camara is going to be any good, I'm not expecting anything as the fee is modest and I know nothing about him, but sometimes (just sometimes mind) scouts do know better than us fans.

It shows how far we have moved forward in the transfer market when not so long ago we paid the same for Sammon.

9 hours ago, philmycock said:

Wiki: "In the 2015–16 season he was recognised as the quickest player in French football."

va va voom.

We won't really know until he puts on the shirt but if that's right and we get a sort of French Jordan Ibe .. Lacking a bit of end product but with the scare effect of Freddie Kruger on acid then it could be fun

22 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Funny to me how everyone all of a sudden thinks £1.25 million is not a lot of money for a player. It used to be well over our "Barker type fee".

Whilst true, the game has clearly moved on a lot in the past few years in regards to transfer fees.

Archived