Razza Camara

zaragozaram

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Nonsense according to Alan Nikon, who says we're in Pablo Chavarría, an Argentinian forward who's currently RC Lens cap.

Lens are pretty crap at the moment, treading water in ligue 2. At 27 Chavarría has only played one season in ligue 1, ending in relegation, and his time in the Belgian top tier yielded only 11 goals in 65 appearances. I'm not convinced that this is the guy to help with a promotion push.

15 minutes ago, Anon said:

Lens are pretty crap at the moment, treading water in ligue 2. At 27 Chavarría has only played one season in ligue 1, ending in relegation, and his time in the Belgian top tier yielded only 11 goals in 65 appearances. I'm not convinced that this is the guy to help with a promotion push.

Consider yourself whooshed.

It's not surprising though. Reveldevil and I exist on another planet at the best of times

28 minutes ago, Anon said:

Sorry @Anon, it was completely made up, just to get Nikon and Lens cap puns into a Camara thread, not used to people taking my post's seriously! 

The shame is all mine,  let's see how this rumour develops. 

Archived