Callum McManaman

admira

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, emjlc02 said:

Arent people getting a bit to excited about Camara after one good sub appearance? A player the last two managers didn't put near the team? Bob Malcolm was amazing against wolves once.

Who's getting excited?, I just said I'd like him to be given a chance.

2 hours ago, emjlc02 said:

Arent people getting a bit to excited about Camara after one good sub appearance? A player the last two managers didn't put near the team? Bob Malcolm was amazing against wolves once.

May say more about the 2 previous managers than it does about Razza.

21 minutes ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

I'm sure on those sort of markets a quid bet can change them odds instantly!

It's a strange one because usually a newspaper artical has been released but I've not seen anything. Could be a friend or an insider lumping on at 12s

4 hours ago, YouRams said:

It's a strange one because usually a newspaper artical has been released but I've not seen anything. Could be a friend or an insider lumping on at 12s

Hope so.. I'd like him here, seems a lot more likely to attack full backs that he current crop of wide men we have. 

6 hours ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

If we sign him it must mean another winger is going. Can't see Blackman getting much game time.

Saw a young lad with his dad at Ilfracombe today wearing a Reading shirt with number 22 and Blackman on the back, how I laughed.

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Blackman gobbed off at Nige on Tuesday night when he gave him an instruction. 

=bye bye Nick 

When was that youth? I was almost behind the dugouts and didn't see owt. Not saying it didn't happen. Can't see NP standing for that *****.

5 minutes ago, needles said:

When was that youth? I was almost behind the dugouts and didn't see owt. Not saying it didn't happen. Can't see NP standing for that *****.

They mentioned it on RD, Dawes and Ramage both picked up that Pearson had given Blackman an instruction and he gave him some verbal. Ramage said he wouldn't like to be Blackman in the dressing room at HT 

Archived