Callum McManaman

admira

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

We're a big club also and could match any potential money demands. To be fair both haven't exactly been prolific of late.

Yeah, I agree that we a decent size club, but Toon are a very big club, if given the choice I would of thought a lot of players would choose Newcastle. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

3 minutes ago, toddy said:

Pound shillings and pence possibly?

Who going to pay him the most.

I think ash was suggesting that a player would choose us if both clubs offered the same terms.

But of course, if we offered more money you would of thought in this climate, they would choose us.

2 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I think ash was suggesting that a player would choose us if both clubs offered the same terms.

But of course, if we offered more money you would of thought in this climate, they would choose us.

The player is a standard mercenary,  would get into any team in this league and score goals.

Would have been good with Vydra.

1 hour ago, toddy said:

The player is a standard mercenary,  would get into any team in this league and score goals.

Would have been good with Vydra.

In truth, nowadays 99.99% of professional footballers are exactly that. Just mercenaries.

Trouble is, when they don't deliver, they look like hookers who take the money but then refuse to do the business.

If pressed, they proceed to spit their dummy out.

This is what it looks like to me. Pearson's putting pressure on them all and they don't want like it. Diddums. 

I reckon a mass bout of dummy spitting has gone on.

These players certainly have ability. Pearson is a good man manager. For so many to be playing so badly, this is all it can be, I reckon.

When you get a real old school "club man" like JB was, they stand out like a fooking beacon, in contrast to the rest of the gutless posers in their clownish luminous boots, covered in tattoos plus dodgy haircuts and inflated egos. What a bunch of knobs.

9 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

In truth, nowadays 99.99% of professional footballers are exactly that. Just mercenaries.

Trouble is, when they don't deliver, they look like hookers who take the money but then refuse to do the business.

If pressed, they proceed to spit their dummy out.

This is what it looks like to me. Pearson's putting pressure on them all and they don't want like it. Diddums. 

I reckon a mass bout of dummy spitting has gone on.

These players certainly have ability. Pearson is a good man manager. For so many to be playing so badly, this is all it can be, I reckon.

When you get a real old school "club man" like JB was, they stand out like a fooking beacon, in contrast to the rest of the gutless posers in their clownish luminous boots, covered in tattoos plus dodgy haircuts and inflated egos. What a bunch of knobs.

The players fell out with SM, they fell out with PC and they (appear to be) spitting a dummy out with NP. There is a common denominator and it isnt the manager. 

Said for a while I reckon there is a boys club here, and its about time it was hit head on. A lot of players are far too comfortable, on big money, and not delivering. 

Archived