Callum McManaman

admira

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Great another one gone, need a proper winger 

Sorry but never actually been in for him. So not sure why people think we missed out on this one. Glad he's not coming here!

This one hurts. I think this guy is more what we need than any other we have been linked with.

I'd have signed him and made him captain and built the team around him. He'd have bought fans onside with his determination and attitude and he is that right balance of nasty and skillful that we do not have in the squad.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

They're close to signing Atsu on loan and rumoured to be closing in on Ravel Morrison. How many midfielders do they want?

Think they're selling some players so win win for them. 

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

This one hurts. I think this guy is more what we need than any other we have been linked with.

I'd have signed him and made him captain and built the team around him. He'd have bought fans onside with his determination and attitude and he is that right balance of nasty and skillful that we do not have in the squad.

I'm glad you're not in charge.. 

Well, he still might not go. If they get Atsu, I'm not sure they'd also go for Callum. Although their winger Aarons is out until November, so he might want to get a permanent winger and a loan winger in to cover the injury and to add general depth. Other than Ritchie and Gouffran they don't have any other wingers.

16 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

"rafa, Derby interested in Callum McManaman..." minutes later

Newcastle sign Callum McManaman 

"rafa, Villa interested in Daryl Murphy" minutes later

Newcastle sign Daryl Murphy 

and so on and on and on 

Is "Rafa's Newcastle" the new "Roy Keane's Sunderland"?

Archived