Callum McManaman

admira

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

No better than weimann ince russell.... don't waste serious money on him

Weimann not a wide player, ince not a wide player, far better through the middle and Russell just not a very good wide player. 

I'd happily see mcmanaman come to Derby, an actual winger who stays wide, beats his man and crosses the ball. Guess a little depends on the forwards we play and he system we play.

the strikers come wide players we've had recently just not been consistent enough. Need to try new options

1 minute ago, TopRam said:

Anyone is better than Russell, I'll say it over and over again, Russell shows passion when it's going well and everyone loves him, didn't show any passion on Friday??? Or when it's going wrong? He's a terrible descion maker, he can't beat defenders he's awful at finishing he gets the ball on a break and just stops, his time is up, I'd much rather see Mcmannan but weimann will play when he's fit 

Hard to argue with any of that tbh, he's been the worst of an awful bunch so far this season imo- definately needs replacing.

2 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Weimann not a wide player, ince not a wide player, far better through the middle and Russell just not a very good wide player. 

I'd happily see mcmanaman come to Derby, an actual winger who stays wide, beats his man and crosses the ball. Guess a little depends on the forwards we play and he system we play.

the strikers come wide players we've had recently just not been consistent enough. Need to try new options

Forgot to mention camara also that no seems to rate.... weimann is a wide player he isnt a striker even though alot of people said he is. Him and ince wont be played up front or behind.... it will be vydra off a target man be it martin or kodger.... as for russell he is hot an cold and seems pleasing on the eye when he runs around like a cat but nobody can argue with his stats which are pretty damn god for this league

10 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

My dog is better than russell. Mcmanaman is a strong player; something we are short on

The vacancy we have is for a mentally strong player - as opposed to just being mental. I mean physical.

21 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Forgot to mention camara also that no seems to rate.... weimann is a wide player he isnt a striker even though alot of people said he is. Him and ince wont be played up front or behind.... it will be vydra off a target man be it martin or kodger.... as for russell he is hot an cold and seems pleasing on the eye when he runs around like a cat but nobody can argue with his stats which are pretty damn god for this league

My cat's lovely and she runs around with a lot more purpose than JR 

49 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hard to argue with any of that tbh, he's been the worst of an awful bunch so far this season imo- definately needs replacing.

Thank god, I get stick normally. He plays well for 3/4 games a season if that, he's so overrated gives us nothing 

1 minute ago, TopRam said:

Thank god, I get stick normally. He plays well for 3/4 games a season if that, he's so overrated gives us nothing 

He's good when in form and has confidence but so far this season hes been Beyond useless imo, he seems to have totally lost all footballing skill- then again he's not the only one in the team

Well he's not a #10 either it seems. Just a wafty skilful-ish lad without the brains or blistering physical attributes to make a top flight player. IMO.

Archived