Derby County v Brighton

Day

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I think it will be a good gate tomorrow , but the most important thing is that the fans stay with the team , so please all Rams fans urge the team on to victory , tomorrow we can be that 12th man , really believe, that we as the fans , can push the lads onto victory , 2 0 to the Rams ,Martin back amongst the goals once more.

2 hours ago, Eatonram said:

remember it well bit could go back further for a similar game against man city December 1971 also 3 1

We used to live in hole in 't road. We were lucky to get some gravel to eat and every Saturday our Dad used to come home from watching t'Rams and shoot us all stone dead if they hadn't won by 3 clear goals. Eee memories.

2 hours ago, Eatonram said:

remember it well bit could go back further for a similar game against man city December 1971 also 3 1

Remember it well.....frannie lee dived to win their peno.

what are we on about?

If ever a game should have been live on Sky Sports today its this one, it should be a cracker as we are two good sides. Should Brighton somehow manage to beat us it won't even bear thinking about. They'll happily take any sort of draw I'm sure, the pressures on us to get a win so we will need to be at our very best me thinks. When you look at both teams, there's certainly no lack of experience, it has all the making's of a game to remember for sure. Who scores first could be very pivotal.

On 6 December 2015 at 20:15, super rams said:

Agree - With Hughton they have an experienced coach who knows about promotion and is working with washers for funding- He'll have worked out that a high temp game doesn't suite us and I reckon will come with a game plan to keep GT quiet.

Teams up at the top do get the luck in games as the teams at the bottom usually don't get the rub of the green, just the way it is.....

Records are there to be broken, its down to us........

C'mon everyone break them records..........

f014it.jpg

That 3-1 against Sunderland was on my 20th bday. Only a week or so before i lost my wallet in Ritzy's which contained a ticket for the match so i was not suprisingly distraught. I contacted the club and they were great and supplied me with a replacement elsewhere in the ground. Day before the match i had a knock at the door and there was a chap and his young son holding the wallet. Money had gone but i didnt care as the ticket was still there. Laddo had found it in the toilets. As a thankyou i let him keep the ticket as i had the replacement. Both of us overjoyed. Proves honesty pays.

1 hour ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

That 3-1 against Sunderland was on my 20th bday. Only a week or so before i lost my wallet in Ritzy's which contained a ticket for the match so i was not suprisingly distraught. I contacted the club and they were great and supplied me with a replacement elsewhere in the ground. Day before the match i had a knock at the door and there was a chap and his young son holding the wallet. Money had gone but i didnt care as the ticket was still there. Laddo had found it in the toilets. As a thankyou i let him keep the ticket as i had the replacement. Both of us overjoyed. Proves honesty pays.

They took the cash but left the football ticket, criminals clearly have very very poor taste.

Who's up for a game of dcfcfans.uk Christmas Cluedo, who stole the cash?........

My go....Was it Mr Lad of the chap that returned it, with the leaded pipe, in the Ritzy Carsie Room?

Kudos to Brighton for the unbeaten run, but I simply don't fear them in the slightest. Not like I would go into a game against Boro, Burnley or Hull.

We have a better team from top to bottom, how many players from Brighton would realistically get into the eleven here? March perhaps, maybe Stephens.

We perform at our high standard today, we'll win irrespectable of Brightons form or Bobby fookin Zamora.

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Kudos to Brighton for the unbeaten run, but I simply don't fear them in the slightest. Not like I would go into a game against Boro, Burnley or Hull.

We have a better team from top to bottom, how many players from Brighton would realistically get into the eleven here? March perhaps, maybe Stephens.

We perform at our high standard today, we'll win irrespectable of Brightons form or Bobby fookin Zamora.

Kayal has been their key player this season so I'd rather have him than Stephens. And along with March I'd probably take Lua Lua (when fit) or Murphy because none of our wingers have been anything special this season whereas theirs are getting pretty good reviews.

Our team has more quality on paper (I think even most Brighton fans would agree with this), but their players have just been more consistent than ours this season. We've got wingers going in and out of form, Martin in a goal drought and the only positions I've seen Brighton fans worry about is their left back (due to injuries) and striker spot (before Wilson joined).

Shouldn't have anything to worry about today,expectations should be high player for player for player we more than outmatch them.its purely down to how much the players want it.Medeocre performances by ince.Wienman ,martin all need to step up today,if they can't show consistency in this league no point of keeping them should we go up.Come on Derby a good result today after a disappointing effort last week

2 hours ago, Papahet said:

I wouldn't quite be so cock sure my fellow Ram. From what I hear this is nothing like the Brighton side we faced 12 months ago or in the Play Off Semi's two seasons ago, they now have plenty to hurt us. After going 19 games unbeaten since the start of the season clearly shows that they must be the real deal, so let's not count our chickens just yet. Remember we will go away more upset at a defeat than they will ?.

Archived