Derby County v Brighton

Day

4 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I don't get why people instantly post that Mackworth Ram is wrong. He's one of the few genuine ITK posters.

He was the one claimed that Hughes out for a season that night after Bolton game and he was wrong. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He was the one claimed that Hughes out for a season that night after Bolton game and he was wrong. 

Until Will makes an appearance again this season you can't say he was wrong. Even so, correctly calling an acl that keeps Will out for most of the season is not exactly the 'wrongest' post in the history of the forum.

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I don't get why people instantly post that Mackworth Ram is wrong. He's one of the few genuine ITK posters.

I agree buddy. I think DEL might be a tiny bit envious that Mackworth gets all this information, and he doesn't even have to lug a bloody great flag all around England to get it :lol:

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Get right behind our wonderful Derby County and make plenty of noise and keep it going throughout the game.

Super Chris Martin.

He's turned up for the game early hasn't he? Maybe he wants to beat the queues for that free cuppa on Tuesday.

4 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Until Will makes an appearance again this season you can't say he was wrong. Even so, correctly calling an acl that keeps Will out for most of the season is not exactly the 'wrongest' post in the history of the forum.

I was told Hughes was out for the season. At the time I did say it wasnt from my usual source. 

When the diagnosis came out about Hughes I apologised. But I was only saying what I was told. 

For what its worth. Hughes is ahead of schedule. 

Already out running on the grass. 

34 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I was told Hughes was out for the season. At the time I did say it wasnt from my usual source. 

When the diagnosis came out about Hughes I apologised. But I was only saying what I was told. 

Can your sources be revealed ? !

1 hour ago, RamO said:

Only match I'll go to this season. Over from Australia unexpectedly. Super excited. Also nervous. But I think we'll be at the hands of Brighton's first loss! 

COYR!!!!!

Criminal returning to the scene of the crime?

:lol:

(Please forgive me)

4 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Our medical team will have learned from the mistakes made with Thorne last season though so I doubt Hughes will be rushed back. He's not essential so we can give him all the time he needs to make a full recovery, once he's back it's a bonus because he's a fantastic footballer but we can more than manage without him.

Clement's gonna have a headache selecting the midfield when Thorne, Johnson, Butterfield and Hughes are all fit!

34 minutes ago, eddie said:

Criminal returning to the scene of the crime?

:lol:

(Please forgive me)

Ha! No. Grew up in Derby but ended up in Aus voluntarily.  But I do wish there was a wormhole from Canberra to the ipro so I could attend every home game. 

Seriously though - its about time we put BHA in their place and showed them who are real contenders for automatic promotion. 

COYR!!!!

P.S. I'm not used to this freezing, wet weather - hope I'll survive the match

Archived