Would Kris Commons get in the current Derby side?

Mostyn6

Kris Commons: Would he get in the Derby team  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted yes on the time he was with us ,as I cannot say I have seen enough of him lately. But on his performances when he was with the Rams I would definitely put him in instead of Hendrick / Butterfield .

No chance ahead of Will Hughes when fit.

That was 4 years ago, he was injury prone at the best of times... he's now 32

Hope the fact everyone has chosen to swap Commons for Ince "if they had to" is purely for tactical reasons (i.e., they both bring similar attributes to the team), rather than they are in a huff with Ince at the moment for not scoring every time he gets the ball.

Oh, and for the record - absolutely no way would Commons get in this team.

Hope the fact everyone has chosen to swap Commons for Ince "if they had to" is purely for tactical reasons (i.e., they both bring similar attributes to the team), rather than they are in a huff with Ince at the moment for not scoring every time he gets the ball.

Oh, and for the record - absolutely no way would Commons get in this team.

I tried voting without answering the 2nd question and it would't let me, so I decided on form and the players position, so for me out of Ince and Russell, at the moment it would be Ince (Not that I would want Commons over Ince)

I'd have him back in Jan no drama. He's got skills and calmness on the ball and I can see him as an impact player off the bench. He'd make quite an impact if he fell over too by the look of him last night to be fair, but yeah, he could give us a bit of something different in the run in.

I voted no...if you could get a Kris Commons from that purple patch in October/Nov when we got upto 4th then maybe, but then Cywka in that period looked awesome and look how his career has gone.

Archived