Would Kris Commons get in the current Derby side?

Mostyn6

Kris Commons: Would he get in the Derby team  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A vote for yes based on his ability while with us and shortly after, not looking out of place on the field with Barca for instance. Built like an Eastern European weightlifter, he had incredible upper body strength matched with a low centre of gravity, and was a wizard with a football. An underrated player who I think took a long time to realize himself how good he was or had the potential to be.

Put that Kris Commons into today's team and he'd be a frighteningly good addition. I've gone for him in the number 10 role of Hendrick/Butterfield as we would need pace elsewhere in the team (Russell) and it would be wrong to lose Ince's guile. Though in the last few games Hendrick is looking transformed and hopefully is also kicking on to a higher level.

I have no idea as to the ability and application of today's Kris Commons so can't comment on that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-star-Kris-Commons-Celtic-boss/story-28040281-detail/story.html?

Story today that Commons reacted badly to being subbed off, and the Celtic manager has been critical of his reaction.

Would Commons get in to the side right now? IF so, who would you drop?

No he wouldn't get in the team not a chance. 

I wonder if valleyram could be mistaken though because it's a well known fact hooped clothing appears to make one look bigger than one actually is also television types are always saying the camera adds 10 lbs so Commons could in fact just be a tosser but not a fat one. ;)

in this day and age, with all the skills people have, I genuinely cannot tell how real that pic is!!

It's as real as Jordan's boobs.

I made it years ago, got Boycie banned on the Forest forum for it. Still pops up every so often with people thinking it's real just like the Billy Davies one I did 

image.jpeg

It's as real as Jordan's boobs.

I made it years ago, got Boycie banned on the Forest forum for it. Still pops up every so often with people thinking it's real just like the Billy Davies one I did 

image.jpeg

is that not against googles rules? :lol:

Here's an idea, sign him based upon a 6 month rolling contract. 

For the sole reason that (as we all know) he turns up when contracts are due for re-negotiation, therefore achieving at least 4 months per season (nov/Dec & Apr/may) of a goal hungry (and not deep fried mars bar hungry) Kris Commons.  :ph34r:

Just being facetious.... :)

For the record I voted, wouldn't make the bench and begrudgingly Hendo & Butterfield because of the "If you HAD to" rule. 

Archived