Would Kris Commons get in the current Derby side?

Mostyn6

Kris Commons: Would he get in the Derby team  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny Russell v Forest, sitting in the East Stand just in line with the goal and saw it fly right into the inside of the net. Lovely stuff.

I was sitting in the East Stand as well and I missed it. The moment the space opened up in front of Russell and he drove into it, I had the most overwhelming urge to sneeze. I tried to hold it off to no avail, and at the crucial second his boot made contact with the ball, I let out the biggest sneeze ever. By the time I opened my eyes, everyone around me was jumping around and going mental.

Greatest goal in one of the greatest matches it has been my privilege to attend, and I had my f00kin' eyes closed.

I was sitting in the East Stand as well and I missed it. The moment the space opened up in front of Russell and he drove into it, I had the most overwhelming urge to sneeze. I tried to hold it off to no avail, and at the crucial second his boot made contact with the ball, I let out the biggest sneeze ever. By the time I opened my eyes, everyone around me was jumping around and going mental.

Greatest goal in one of the greatest matches it has been my privilege to attend, and I had my f00kin' eyes closed.

Oh, so you're the bloke who got all that phlegm on the back of my head then!

Archived