Why Why Why Weimann

sage

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my understanding of how Rowett likes his teams to play I'd expect Weiman to fit straight into this season.

It's up to him now to show us what he can do and prove his critics.. and SM wrong!

Go do it Andi! 

40 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

The less he touches the ball, the better for both him and the team.

It's all opinions, of course. In a similar vein, have you considered posting less to improve the quality of the forum?

6 minutes ago, sage said:

On what basis do you make that judgement? 

Having 2 eyes? ?

Thread bump nothing personal by the way, in fact take it as a compliment as I could not better it given the situation.

Make or break season, last chance saloon for Mr Weimann. 

Have a good feeling about this one, he's also got a nice smile don't you think?

1 minute ago, David said:

Having 2 eyes? ?

Thread bump nothing personal by the way, in fact take it as a compliment as I could not better it given the situation.

Make or break season, last chance saloon for Mr Weimann. 

Have a good feeling about this one, he's also got a nice smile don't you think?

I'd rather he have a nice first touch. Definitely last chance saloon. I think he is a purchase away from the bench.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Any links to an online version of this newspaper article mate because I can't seem to find it?

Well.i Agree sending him out on loan seemed a pretty dumb move. 

You have to root for him.

Seems like a nice guy. Works hard. Admittedly, very little talent/footballing IQ but we are crying out for some pace in the team at the minute (which he has). Wolves fans did seem to rate him after his loan spell there too.

He'll definitely get a good run in the team, at least until we eventually get another winger in. And, if he does well prior to that, he may become a starting XI regular throughout the season. Can certainly see him surprising a few people.

Archived