Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said this morning, deal agreed, £5m. It is £4m up front with another million to follow if we're promoted. Nice to see others jumping on and taking credit for revealing it though. Lad is on his way to Derby now for a medical and will be unveiled tomorrow I would imagine. Great signing. Well done to the club for getting their main target.

We have a main target every week, to be fair.

£3.5m, £4m, £5m doesn't really bother me, if the blokes wallets the money is coming out of are happy to pay it I'm happy to have a very good Championship midfielder to add to our squad. 

Lets just hope he's given more than 5 games unlike the rest of the team before being written off. Highly unlikely tho.

£3.5m, £4m, £5m doesn't really bother me, if the blokes wallets the money is coming out of are happy to pay it I'm happy to have a very good Championship midfielder to add to our squad. 

Lets just hope he's given more than 5 games unlike the rest of the team before being written off. Highly unlikely tho.

Just one miss pass and the east stand will declare him not fit to wear the shirt. 

Don't know much about him been looking at udders fans comments about him who rate him very much. Even saying he's better than Clayton but then again same fan says better than hughes NO CHANCE.

How do you know a player you know little about isn't better than Hughes?

One things for sure, he's better than Hughes at the moment.

Archived