Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get us back to what is important. Has it been confirmed anywhere official that he has signed yet?

I confirmed it this morning. HITC have since taken the acclaim, despite them not having the value of the deal correct, but I'm 100% confident we have paid £4m up front - that was the sticking point last week - with a further million to come should we be promoted. The boy had his medical around 5.30pm and was given a look around the facilities. He's staying overnight in a hotel and will be unveiled tomorrow. 

Let's get us back to what is important. Has it been confirmed anywhere official that he has signed yet?

And the answer is NO.

I've been looking at small fridges to run at a higher temperature than my main fridge for my butter and real ale and i won't get change out of £100. Ouch

And the answer is NO.

You answered your own question there.

I've been looking at small fridges to run at a higher temperature than my main fridge for my butter and real ale and i won't get change out of £100. Ouch

You can buy a portable one for about £40 and it works in the car too. Great for when you've travelled from Norway only to find your match is now on a Monday, at least you can drink your beer cold. Assuming you have driven some of the way BTW.

Despite prior knowledge of what the size of the portions are like, just like the idiot I am, tonight I ordered a 'small' doner kebab/chcken tikka mix on naan with all the trimmings from Castle Pizzas in Donington through those very nice Just Eat people.

Guess what I'm eating for both breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

You can buy a portable one for about £40 and it works in the car too. Great for when you've travelled from Norway only to find your match is now on a Monday, at least you can drink your beer cold. Assuming you have driven some of the way BTW.

I have seen those, but i want one with a at least a 25 litre capacity but fits inside a narrow kitchen cupboard. It needs to store real ale, butter, eggs, fruit and veg at a larder temperature, around 10-12C. 

I confirmed it this morning. HITC have since taken the acclaim, despite them not having the value of the deal correct, but I'm 100% confident we have paid £4m up front - that was the sticking point last week - with a further million to come should we be promoted. The boy had his medical around 5.30pm and was given a look around the facilities. He's staying overnight in a hotel and will be unveiled tomorrow. 

How do you know this?

Back on topic please, pffffft

And that was my point.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=betXOT2TSt0

apologies if this has been posted already . Just seen it on twitter butterfields highlights last year. 

Ill hold my hands up and admit I know nothing about him but for this clip am very excited about this signing. His range of passing looks fantastic. Even if hughes wasn't injured I would still want this fella in. Something we have been lacking. The through balls are inch perfect can't wait for this international break to end

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=betXOT2TSt0

apologies if this has been posted already . Just seen it on twitter butterfields highlights last year. 

Ill hold my hands up and admit I know nothing about him but for this clip am very excited about this signing. His range of passing looks fantastic. Even if hughes wasn't injured I would still want this fella in. Something we have been lacking. The through balls are inch perfect can't wait for this international break to end

We need runners for through balls!

Archived