wrist slashing time

Sith Happens

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, he made mistakes. Do you want to be any more pedantic over a small comparison I made or do we continue?

I'm not being pedantic, I'm saying your argument is ****.

Something happening that almost caused something else to happen cannot be fact.

Even if the second event actually happened, you would have to prove direct cause between the first and second. With the best will in the world, you can't.

What implications this has for the rest of your argument, I will let others decide.

I just don't want to mention the obvious about that show, but wonder if you don't know the relevance.

That show? What show? Please, everyone, always state the obvious with me as I don't get much gossip in this bloody armchair.

Last season, we'd have lost that game. Especially if it was in that last run.

Improvements, slow and steady, but improvements, nonetheless.

It was always going to be a tough start, lots of new signings, a new manager, and a new system.

Have to question some of the selection though.. with such a narrow system, the only width had to come from Warnock and Baird/Shotton. That just wasn't happening, then as soon Bolton attacked, it all came down the Bolton right..  Warnock vs. Feeney was a terrible match up.

All in all, a step in the right direction. A baby step, granted.

I'm not being pedantic, I'm saying your argument is ****.

Something happening that almost caused something else to happen cannot be fact.

Even if the second event actually happened, you would have to prove direct cause between the first and second. With the best will in the world, you can't.

What implications this has for the rest of your argument, I will let others decide.

15mle9w.jpg

Defensively the back 4 looked a lot more reassured than last year. I'd still replace Warnock with Forsyth but apart from the 5 minute onslaught when they hit the bar 3 times we never really looked too nervous at the back.

I was stood in front of bloke who 30 minutes into the 1st game of the seaso was shouting stuff out like
'Is this what we've got to look forward to all f'ing season'
In the 65th minute he said 'Has Martin touched the ball yet? Get rid of him, he's useless'

Had to tell him to shut up in the end, much to the pleasure of everyone around me! Every club has them!

Two points after playing two pretty weak sides. Not a good start at all.

We really don't know which sides are strong or weak after only 2 games. We've gotten 2 points from two games, that's about all we've got to go on at the moment. 

Things don't start to settle down until about 10 games in, unless we're winless after 5 odd games, I wouldn't be particularly bothered at this point. 

Two points after playing two pretty weak sides. Not a good start at all.

they weren't a weak side. They were very disciplined. Had a big strong centre half. Pacy forwards.

We played well. We must have had 70% possession in the first half. 

If we had had hughes then i think we'd have won.

Archived