wrist slashing time

Sith Happens

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Did someone actually say it was Keogh's fault?

not really...just said shouldnt have picked keogh....sorry just annoys me that first call and its all negatives.

turned it off now so probably all positive now

Sith Happens

probably because of all the goals we conceded today. Fair enough, I say. 

and of course if we cant beat ten men might aswell pack it in now :)

That guy that rang up and said we should drop Keogh sounded like he had to concentrate just to maintain breathing. Absolute muppet. This is the kind of ignorant mob mentality of the casual twitter warrior that we can't shake, Keogh was solid today.

Shotton had a mare today yet all we hear is "I'm not sure about Shotton". Well I'm damn sure, damn sure I can't bear to watch whenever he's on the pitch.

That guy that rang up and said we should drop Keogh sounded like he had to concentrate just to maintain breathing. Absolute muppet. This is the kind of ignorant mob mentality of the casual twitter warrior that we can't shake, Keogh was solid today.

Shotton had a mare today yet all we hear is "I'm not sure about Shotton". Well I'm damn sure, damn sure I can't bear to watch whenever he's on the pitch.

i very much doubt that he's a twitter warrior.

he has probably only recently got the hang of the phone.

It doesnt help when BBC Radio Derby are giving these mouth-breathers air time.

Clement and Baird asked fans to not air this negativity.

I wouldn't worry about it, when it's obvious the caller is a moron it's hard to take what they say seriously. 

It wouldn't suprise me if it was Ramage's mates having a laugh.

Apart from the two post/bar incidents, we didn't look like conceding. Keogh and Schackell were fine. Warnock was fine eventually. Shotton is poor in the RB position, mainly going forward.

Thorne and Baird were tidy, Ince was busy and Russell was ok although missed a goid chance. Martin didn't have a chance all game from what I remember. He needs the ball at his feet more, definately.

It was a fairly turgid performance overall and looked exactly like what it was, the first game of the season.

It did seem odd to me that he went with a line-up that hasn't been seen in pre-season, unless I'm wrong. Did we see his preferred away set-up today?

Archived