wrist slashing time

Sith Happens

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its playmakers we need to replace Will. Anyone else thought the choice of Shotton to bring on for Will was a bit odd? Or was it a case of "needs must" as he hadn't got Dawkins on the bench?

I think they are resting Dawkins because of his exploits with Jamaica, did anybody go ? what was the backline like ?

Exactly why I don't listen to the phone in, to much negativity. It was a draw away from home. First game of the season is never easy, especially when you lose two key players in the first half hour. It's a decent point, we take the positives and negatives, learn, then move on to the next game. Simple. 

Forget the phones , I had two behind me at the game effing and blinding at Keogh and Warnock and then Martin from the kick off. 

The female's choicest comments were that we needed to bring back McClaren and where was that ****** Ince? He's had a haircut FGS. 

Luckily she needed a drink and disappeared well before half time and didn't come back until just before Heskey came on. She spent the rest of the game cooing over him. 

I would have liked to complain about their language to a steward as there were lots of young people near us, including Tom Ince's little girl, but it is difficult to do so when they are one of ours and you are on your own .

I don't think we will ever get rid of these sort of fans so we just have to drown them out.

That guy that rang up and said we should drop Keogh sounded like he had to concentrate just to maintain breathing. Absolute muppet. This is the kind of ignorant mob mentality of the casual twitter warrior that we can't shake, Keogh was solid today.

Shotton had a mare today yet all we hear is "I'm not sure about Shotton". Well I'm damn sure, damn sure I can't bear to watch whenever he's on the pitch.

The irony in this post is great.

Appears are you saying that people should not be moaning about players and then have a moan about Shotton!

Actually, if we want to make fun of the Ke-og person, we should all try to pronounce the name properly. 

It's not a long first syllable /ki:/, it's /kj/ - Kyo

Signed by Klow.

The Memsahib heard the following yesterday...

"Cost me £90 and we didn't win. I'm not coming to away matches again."

It wasn't me.  Still working out in my head whether to spend £10 and say another £20 petrol money (119.6 mile round trip) on Pompiey on Wednesday. Do you think we might win?

Archived