Joey Barton

Sam_DCFC_1994

Joey Barton  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think you are too wound up Monkey to see or read me clearly....red mist maybe..dunno..dont know you, just hazzarding a guess.

I will try to explain as best I can. I will give ppl who have offended a chance, maybe even 2 chances...if they continue to offend again and again after Ive given them the chance then Im done and dusted with them. My fella working now has offended, done his time and is so far not reoffending and is doing ok... 

Joey Barton cannot be said the same off. His list is very long and horrible. Thats not a contradiction is it? Its using fairness reasonably. 

Now as for the insults you want to keep chucking at me... . Apologies for calling you a XXXX (tw@t) earlier..it was uncalled for. No one ( except Eddie) wants to read the ramblings of supposed grown men on a football forum.V

very true . I shall pop back into my box. Please accept my apology too . Should know better at my advanced age ! 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as offences go, the cigar thing was very very bad, and a very long time ago. As for the rest, they are just testosterone fuelled and Barton is not alone in fighting. The thing on the training pitch was a fight, which he won. Other players, legends of the game (Shearer for one) have done the same things on and off the pitch (punching team mates, punching opponents, elbows) aside of the cigar thing. People like to blow it up cos it's Barton. His "attacks" on Aguero and Huddlestone were less violent than anyone makes out.

I watch football to be entertained. Joey Barton entertained me here. A lot.

- its so mental, by today's game standard, you just have to laugh at it-

Whether he would still entertain doing his actual job of employ in the Black n white of Derby remains to be seen.

Shame he didn't get to Ballotelli. 

I watch football to be entertained. Joey Barton entertained me here. A lot.

- its so mental, by today's game standard, you just have to laugh at it-

Whether he would still entertain doing his actual job of employ in the Black n white of Derby remains to be seen.

He is about as fFunny as Fawaz. Entertaining from distance.

Barton is a free agent so if a deal was gonna be done it would have been either done by now or public knowledge that we were talking to him (knowing his twitter antics). Nothings been mentioned so it aint happening, so why is this thread still live?

Barton is a free agent so if a deal was gonna be done it would have been either done by now or public knowledge that we were talking to him (knowing his twitter antics). Nothings been mentioned so it aint happening, so why is this thread still live?

Because you stating he hasn't tweeted anything isn't enough reason to say it will never happen?

Probably, only just probably, because half-wits sign up to a forum and make their first post by saying why keep this nonsense going.

Vorch sprung technik as they say in Belper.

Spending a lot of time away  from this6

being away from this country a lot i sometimes re-register on forums and start again but i can assure you this is not my first post. Why you chose to get personal with your comments when you know nothing about me, only you will know but the people of Malham didnt feel i was a 'half wit' when i returned recently with my mates from our latest 'tour' and im sure you will feel safe in the knowledge that when this country is under threat there is a whole bunch of 'half wits' like me that has got your back. We are all entitled to an opinion without fear of ridicule, my friend, and to keep that is one of the reasons I made my career choice.

Can I just say, I'm an engineer in the oil industry and I don't feel I'm ever given enough respect for the important work I do keeping this world dependent on the black gold.

It's not at all relevant to anything I post, but bear in mind I may bring it up the future as a defense when posts are criticised without you knowing of the vital contribution to the standard of life you all enjoy.

Can I just say, I'm an engineer in the oil industry and I don't feel I'm ever given enough respect for the important work I do keeping this world dependent on the black gold.

It's not at all relevant to anything I post, but bear in mind I may bring it up the future as a defense when posts are criticised without you knowing of the vital contribution to the standard of life you all enjoy.

I salute you. I will sleep well tonight knowing that my oil interests are being well looked after.

Archived