Away shirt?

zaragozaram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lad wears my old 84 Bass home shirt, it's retro and cool! Still got the Orange Patrick shirt too, £100 and it's yours!

Thanks for the offer philmycock but I have got those, I am a very sad individual who collects DCFC shirts, I have got over 140 !! I still need to get the le coq home and away ones and the 1986/87 home and away shirts and then I think I will be able to stop !! If anybody has these shirts stashed away please help me !! My mrs thinks I have about 20 !!!

Thanks for the offer philmycock but I have got those, I am a very sad individual who collects DCFC shirts, I have got over 140 !! I still need to get the le coq home and away ones and the 1986/87 home and away shirts and then I think I will be able to stop !! If anybody has these shirts stashed away please help me !! My mrs thinks I have about 20 !!!

​Nice collection....

I am currently clearing out a load of DCFC related stuff actually and have loads of old shirts, some real classic ones too, when i get them all out of the loft i will let you know what i have if you are interested, i have the 86/87 shirts for sure, a few from the 70's too, including a brilliant one from the early 70's with a nice red number 11 sewn on the back..

Just out of curiosity, the same account posted this as the home shirt.

​That's a photoshop of Canada's away shirt, I've been working on the same myself.  Although on mine the collar and stripe down the front are black.  I reckon it'll be pretty close to this, which I wouldn't mind at all.

Archived