Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVB with Dyche as number two. Chris Rea as goalkeeping coach. Gravel. 

Joe Cocker as PA reading out the teams... And singing Steve Bloomers watching

Dyche backup option? We don't need a backup option, Clement deal is done and dusted, dotted line signed and in the filing cabinet now. At the moment Clement is enjoying a weeks family holiday, somewhere hot, somewhere expensive, sat on a sun lounger supping on a cold beer whilst checking out the player suggestion thread on here.

Monday morning he will fly in to East Midlands airport with a nice tan and a stuffed donkey under his arm. The club will have a nice flashy car waiting to pick him up. Once in Derby his bags will be dropped off at a hotel, quick bite to eat then whisked away to Moor Farm.

On his arrival he will shake hands with a waiting Rush and the media team, they will ask him to return to the car so they can get the camera rolling and film him exiting the car and shaking Rush's hand again. Once inside pictures will be taken, next to the Rams head.

Receptionist will be summoned to find a bit of paper with some writing on that looks like a contract, a few pics will be taken with Clement appearing to sign his contract.

Then it's time for a gentle stroll around Moor Farm, Colin Gibson waiting to interview him for Rams Player and Rams in Focus, Clement will tell us what a big club we are with fantastic facilities, the club is geared for the Premier League and will thank Rush and the owners for giving him this fantastic opportunity to take us there. He will also thank McClaren, Clough, Jewe....maybe not him for leaving the club in a great place.

Next up local media, Owen Bradley, Natalie Jackson who may I add has some cracking legs on her, saw her outside the iPro before the Reading game will ask similar questions, nice easy ones to introduce themselves, try and get all friendly , always good to build up a relationship between manager and local media early on.

Taxi to the iPro, more pics and by this point Clement is wishing he was back on holiday as he holds up a Derby scarf stood in the West Stand then taken for a tour around the ground, the embargo will be lifted and tweets by Nicohlson, Bradley and Dawes will confirm that Clement is the new manager, Sky Sports and the BBC not long after.

DCFC Fans has around 1000 people online in total looking for reaction, where the same posts will be recycled page after page, Clement is a risk but I'll back him, Clement isn't a risk why would Ancelotti have him so many times, his CV on Wiki will be checked and pasted time and time again.

Then Rammyboy will start a thread with his first choice 11 which includes wonderkid loan signings from Real and PSG that he Googled earlier.

By the way, you've read all this and it's probably all total ******, I have no ITK sources and it's a complete total guess of what is and will happen. You will like it anyway because of the effort I put in, others will think what a **** and move on, oh well, can't please them all.

Dyche backup option? We don't need a backup option, Clement deal is done and dusted, dotted line signed and in the filing cabinet now. At the moment Clement is enjoying a weeks family holiday, somewhere hot, somewhere expensive, sat on a sun lounger supping on a cold beer whilst checking out the player suggestion thread on here.

Monday morning he will fly in to East Midlands airport with a nice tan and a stuffed donkey under his arm. The club will have a nice flashy car waiting to pick him up. Once in Derby his bags will be dropped off at a hotel, quick bite to eat then whisked away to Moor Farm.

On his arrival he will shake hands with a waiting Rush and the media team, they will ask him to return to the car so they can get the camera rolling and film him exiting the car and shaking Rush's hand again. Once inside pictures will be taken, next to the Rams head.

Receptionist will be summoned to find a bit of paper with some writing on that looks like a contract, a few pics will be taken with Clement appearing to sign his contract.

Then it's time for a gentle stroll around Moor Farm, Colin Gibson waiting to interview him for Rams Player and Rams in Focus, Clement will tell us what a big club we are with fantastic facilities, the club is geared for the Premier League and will thank Rush and the owners for giving him this fantastic opportunity to take us there. He will also thank McClaren, Clough, Jewe....maybe not him for leaving the club in a great place.

Next up local media, Owen Bradley, Natalie Jackson who may I add has some cracking legs on her, saw her outside the iPro before the Reading game will ask similar questions, nice easy ones to introduce themselves, try and get all friendly , always good to build up a relationship between manager and local media early on.

Taxi to the iPro, more pics and by this point Clement is wishing he was back on holiday as he holds up a Derby scarf stood in the West Stand then taken for a tour around the ground, the embargo will be lifted and tweets by Nicohlson, Bradley and Dawes will confirm that Clement is the new manager, Sky Sports and the BBC not long after.

DCFC Fans has around 1000 people online in total looking for reaction, where the same posts will be recycled page after page, Clement is a risk but I'll back him, Clement isn't a risk why would Ancelotti have him so many times, his CV on Wiki will be checked and pasted time and time again.

Then Rammyboy will start a thread with his first choice 11 which includes wonderkid loan signings from Real and PSG that he Googled earlier.

By the way, you've read all this and it's probably all total ******, I have no ITK sources and it's a complete total guess of what is and will happen. You will like it anyway because of the effort I put in, others will think what a **** and move on, oh well, can't please them all.

Might as well close the forum down for a few days. 

​You are Mystic Meg & I claim my £5

Archived