Paul Clement...

​Part of my make-up is such that I would have to (Aaaagh, the dichotomy. It burns!!!!)

​Well Thanks Eddie, didn't have a clue what dichotomy meant so I have just looked it up.

I have learnt something new today.

Many thanks.

:D:D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Yes, obviously he wouldn't be a popular choice, but like i said if he got us promoted and did well for us, you'd be happy wouldn't you. I know I would.

​That's part of the problem , the year before   I really, really enjoyed the football even though we didn't go up .When Billy was here the football wasn't great but he got us up [God only knows how we beat WBA ] 

What we need is great football and get up ,is that too much to ask?

PistoldPete2

clement has proved he can handle the likes of ibrahimovic, bale and ronaldo, but he stands no chance against richard 'the mutineer' keogh, jake 'the coffee maid' buxton, and chris 'the wardrobe' martin

Chris the wardrobe martin? Let's hope he doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction. 

​Well Thanks Eddie, didn't have a clue what dichotomy meant so I have just looked it up.

I have learnt something new today.

Many thanks.

:D:D

​I think the saying is "Fence-sitting gets right up my ar5e"

It will have cost us close to £10 million to change the coach to Clement and as the board thought Mac was not the right coach to get us up, what makes Clement a cert?

The blokes got no experience at this level........

Where on earth did you get this number for. What utter rubbish.

Clement must be at a big disadvantage to start with , he must know precious little about the current Championship and the players in it , he will need to be in place soon as , and maybe all his preseason games should be against Championship teams to get up himself up  to speed , we need to hit the ground running in August .

Clement must be at a big disadvantage to start with , he must know precious little about the current Championship and the players in it , he will need to be in place soon as , and maybe all his preseason games should be against Championship teams to get up himself up  to speed , we need to hit the ground running in August .

​Erm why?

Give him more idea of what to expect , much better than playing say Gresley Rovers or Aston Villa IMHO .

​Sure he'll know anyway.

​It £2 million a year contract he has been offered - and a 4 year contact.

Mac apparently has had £2 million + pay off

When I went to school all that totals £10 million

​How do you know these figures? 

There is no way Clement will be on £2m a year.

​It £2 million a year contract he has been offered - and a 4 year contact.

Mac apparently has had £2 million + pay off

When I went to school all that totals £10 million

What about the wages we would have paid Mac over 4 years?. To say that getting Clement would cost us 10mil is just fantasy. 

Archived