Paul Clement...

@JLSanchez78: Contado @JugoneslaSexta: Paul Clement, segundo de Ancelotti, ha decidido emprender aventura en solitario. Irá al Derby County

@(null): Counted @JugoneslaSexta: Paul Clement, second of Ancelotti, has decided to embark on solo adventure. Go to Derby County

70k followers, who works for a media company with 200k followers...

Odd...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JLSanchez78: Contado @JugoneslaSexta: Paul Clement, segundo de Ancelotti, ha decidido emprender aventura en solitario. Irá al Derby County

70k followers, who works for a media company with 200k followers...

Odd...

​For anyone who doesnt speak Spanish that roughly translated says....

Paul Clement, assistant to Ancelotti, would never be linked with the job at Derby County if he was managing Cowdenbeath and Derby County have a manager and if they didn't they could do so much beter than get him.

Ive got to admit if there was a man id have to pick to realistically replace McClaren itd be Clement

​You forget one one important thing….

If Clement comes in as McClaren's replacement, that would prove that I have been horribly wrong - and if I'm horribly wrong about this, then that would imply that I COULD be horribly wrong about other things.

Naaaaaaahhhhhhhh. 

Didnt Mac say that hes commited to Derby at this moment , and was only regarding the speculation about Newcastle , Fat Sam looks like getting the boot after the weekend,  maybe West Ham are expected to officially come in for Steve after the weekend.

We wouldn't start planning for next season if Mac not 100% committed to the club though. But I seem remembered that Sunderland fan in Italy for England game telling me that Sunderland wanted Clement. 

Ive got to admit if there was a man id have to pick to realistically replace McClaren itd be Clement

​Why...? Totally unproven manager, never even mnaaged an U13's side...jsut because he is at Madrid??

You know we have had players from Madrid last season, that turned out to be....well

I noticed the other day that Clement had gone odds on to be the next derby manager.....of course that probably means **** all.

Yeah like Paul Ince lololololol

​Why...? Totally unproven manager, never even mnaaged an U13's side...jsut because he is at Madrid??

​True but remember he will be just a coach, no signings etc. he is obviously deemed a good enough coach to train the likes of Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo etc.

Completely unproven but like I say we just need a coach to work  with Steele and Evans and Simmo

You know we have had players from Madrid last season, that turned out to be....well

​Just because he coached there doesn't mean he would get players exclusively from Madrid. He would be free to sign from any team.

Archived