Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Clement has been reading my latest book, 'How to sign a Championship winning team in three weeks' (Joke of sorts).

This is looking like a military operation to get all his players in before the Preseason starts!!! Wow!

Don't want Odegaard here. He seems to big for his boots. If Zidane, Hierro or Ancelotti couldn't control him or his demands last season, then why would Clement be able to?

What demands were they?

The kid is 16 years of age, the youngest ever to play for Real Madrid and a full international at 15. He probably is too big for his boots - I bet I was when I was 16 and I bet you will be when you get there.

;)

Nixon seems to think we have another 5 players coming in - Ince, a CB, a "midfield general", another striker and a "wildcard magician".

Side note - he thinks Baird has been signed for the RB spot.

Do we really need another striker? We have Martin, Bent, Sammon and you can play Weimann and Russell there too 

Do we really need another striker? We have Martin, Bent, Sammon and you can play Weimann and Russell there too 

We don't need another one and Sammon to leave...

Wildcard Magician - Yoann Gourcuff

An idiot told me in the pub. Roughly equivalent to Nicko on twitter.

Wonderful player, but he'll have offers at far larger clubs than ours. Although, I'm still not really sure why Weimann chose to drop down a level so the dream remains alive.

What demands were they?

The kid is 16 years of age, the youngest ever to play for Real Madrid and a full international at 15. He probably is too big for his boots - I bet I was when I was 16 and I bet you will be when you get there.

;)

His contract at Real stipulates he has to train with the first team, despite being in the Castilla team.

Cannot see him being interested in coming to Derby to slug it out on a wet Tuesday night in Milton Keynes

Archived