If third was offered to you now, would you take it?

North_Stand_Ram

​I agree we're devoid of ideas, but what other ideas are there without Martin, Bent, Thorne, Eustace and now even Omar? That's key players to play A and key players to plan B missing at a key stage at the season.

We'll finish top 6, no doubt about it. Our form is disgusting at the moment - it's not really possible to get any worse than our form at the minute. Even Blackpool fans would be disappointed with it.

Forget U-Turns, climbing mountains, or any other cliche. Let's just see what happens when we can put something like a proper team out, without academy scholars or small wingers playing CF.

Pundits and journalists love to talk about psychology and morale, and half the time I think it's ********. Two of our best players are injured. So is our cover. That's why we can't buy a win - simple as that. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want a win, any win, on Friday to get some momentum to take into our final 7. This is a crazy league, and we can still go up automatically. Others will get the jitters over the coming weeks, we simply need to start winning to put pressure on. If we can get our A Team out we have a chance. Our B Team with no Plan B will scrape us in to the playoffs.  

If we win, can we win, we must win..... We will win 7....  

Is anyone saying this going to the games right now? I am, form and confidence has gone. It cannot just magically reappear, it cannot just appear cos we get Thorne and Martin back after a few weeks out. 

Personally I cannot see where the next win is coming from. Maybe on a gift certificate as a present... 

We are not good enough right now, we certainly seem like a 2 man team if Thorne and Martin make all the difference. 2 man teams don't go up.

"would you take.." is possibly the most redundant question there is. Since when did we have a choice?

But to answer the question is no, not unless you could guarantee we win the playoffs, which you can't.

If we finish 3rd I'll be hugely disappointed, if we lose in the playoffs then I'll be upset at the scale of the opportunity missed and if we finish 7th then the season will quite frankly have been a disaster.

The Boro defeat brought back the feeling I got when I first heard that Thorne was out for the season, total and utter dread. Could have cried.

No. I don't really believe we'll win the league anymore but 5pts behind Watford and Boro?

Boro at Bournemouth

Watford have Ipswich then us?

Nah. Coyldnt pass up thar chance. Maybe if we don't beat Wolves. 

Bournemouth were ruled out of it a couple of weeks back.  

People still fancy Norwich who are level with us. And despite hearing how awesome they are and **** we are I'm yet to see it. I've not seen much of Norwich but what I have seem it doesn't look any better than a fit and firing Derby team. Which is what we need to be after the break. 

I'd take a flukey 1-0 over Wolves. A backpack that goes in. Anything.

Then bring me back my Chrissy  <3

No. I don't really believe we'll win the league anymore but 5pts behind Watford and Boro?

Boro at Bournemouth

Watford have Ipswich then us?

Nah. Coyldnt pass up thar chance. Maybe if we don't beat Wolves. 

Bournemouth were ruled out of it a couple of weeks back.  

People still fancy Norwich who are level with us. And despite hearing how awesome they are and **** we are I'm yet to see it. I've not seen much of Norwich but what I have seem it doesn't look any better than a fit and firing Derby team. Which is what we need to be after the break. 

I'd take a flukey 1-0 over Wolves. A backpack that goes in. Anything.

Then bring me back my Chrissy  <3

Archived