If third was offered to you now, would you take it?

North_Stand_Ram

​Of course yes because buying good players to improve your team just happens by magic!

And keeping season ticket prices competitive in this division, you know how that happens? Yes you guessed it, magic again!

What about players wages? This is getting easy now isn't it...magic again!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I know what the token answers are, and they are just theoretical. There's no guarantee of anything. The money (if promoted) could be siphoned off into other interests (a la Blackpool), or could be used ineffectively (a la Derby in 2007/08)!.

If you think this money is going to bring some sort of joy to Derby County, and to yourselves, I'd have a quick rethink if I was you as you could end up very disappointed!

Getting to the play-off final won't keep season ticket prices down, it won't mean we sign any better players either.

The money invested this season doesn't seem to have bought much joy, does it?

Football, like all sport, is all about confidence and right now the confidence is draining away from our players.  Without a real leader on the pitch we are totally dependent on Stevie Mac and his team to build the players confidence back up.  If they succeed then maybe we're not yet out of the running for the top 2

Archived