Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple tonight, good build up play, solid defending up until two awful, criminal goals to concede at this level. Really is lazy and just pathetic by forsyth for the first. Grant for the second.... speechless. Final ball and final effort on goal wasn't quite right tonight. Martin shaking his head on the side must be thinking I was firing this team to promotion and we have collapsed. 

That Bryson free kicked summed it up. I'm not one to lament the players but defensively absolutely shocking. 

Wolves have shown us how to defend tonight. Our defence isn't good enough to be part of a promotion chasing team. 

Tactics were fine. Nothing wrong with them. It's BAD verging on unforgivable refereeing and stupid lapses in concentration. Sound familiar ?

I don't like using the term bad luck, Because in this league, Luck doesn't come into it, It's about consistency. And 9 times out of 10, Come this time of the season, Your top 2 are near enough decided.

what they don't do is lose 4 out of 6 with 2 draws, And say anything other than, Well done lads, You've ****** it for yourselves.

Archived