Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

Chris Mills

Overall, I was very happy with our attack, it is just our luck was not there tonight and it was just not our night to get anything. It is quite frustrating to have that happen on the end of a bad run of form in regards to playing well and not getting anything.

Mac was spot on with his tactics for this one. Our attack was top notch basically whole game, we just could not get one to go in.

Hard loss to take this.

In regards to Daveo and his great post on Rams Talk, I do expect Grant to get blasted on Twitter, regardless if it is needed. Trust me, no one is as upset and frustrated with his blunder as he is.

For those saying season is over, jeez. I know some are saying it out of frustration, but most I am sure are not.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positives are that we have 2 weeks to cool off and regroup, have lots of players returning from injury and will very likely be in the playoffs.

Automatics are done with and that is a horrible disappointment. Thorne out for the season was an enormous blow and things went horribly downhill with martin out. Our season is most certainly not over though.

PistoldPete2

While I don't put all these bad results down to bad luck, I thought last season we were the unluckiest team ever after the Burnley and  qpr games. Today was an echo of the burnnley game... REf could have sent the player off or given the goal but he did neither. not quite as bad as the burnnley ref who to boot sent martin off for nothing.  

20 shots on goal, one unfairLy disallowed goal twice hitting the wood work. I didn't see the Brighton game but I herad it was more of the same. Same incredible result 2-0 God only knows how. 

Also so I thought neither bent nor russell were fully fit, and not sure why ward was an unused sub, maybe he was carrying something too. 

Their keeper per seemed to fumble most of the shots but it never broke... Ours fumbles one and it ends up in the net. Still no excuse for the keystone lops defending and we will need to sort that out for next season whatever league we are in. 

A good performance attacking wise but just seemed the ball was destined not to go in, defensively pretty much a shambles.

Forsyths bad passes were always going to prove costly one day and Grant hasn't looked very good for a few weeks now since his injury in fact. Even at the end when Sako went through half the team with not a decent challenge was worrying, in fact he gave the ball to Keogh and he passed it straight back to him like a 1-2!

What a telling stat just now, Yellow cards: Wolves 0          Derby 1 

says it all, inept, s***e, awful referee yet again, will he get punished for it?? of course not! Macca will probably get a touchline ban for daring to raise his voice at him! 

Have we p***ed off some members of the travelling community or something?

To be honest, tonight we looked like ourselves again, completely transformed from the Norwich game but my word the goals we give away, was OK when the  attack was bailing them out but Bananas...

we'll be back after the internationals and go into the play offs with a few wins. lets not get too down, we had some good passing, we did create chances. I'm sure something will come good, it's going to be soon.

The goals were self inflicted but the decision not to allow the goal in the first half and not to send off Batth was abysmal and changed the game. The ref was appalling. Van Para came on .committed 3 fouls within 5 minutes and wasn't booked!

Ohhh steve the referee has cost us, really?????, because were im sitting grant and forsyth have cost us mistakes mistakes mistakes  always mistakes well lets see mistakes have cost us automatic promotion.

grant totally out of sorts#

Christie devoid of all confidence

Keogh ive been his biggest critic but last 2 games been our best defender

Albentosa is he actually a football player??? time will tell

Forsyth I would say a blip tonight

Blaming injuries ,, are we forest????????

Archived